Breakfast From Room Service - Here are ALL the menus: Standard, CC, AQ & Suite

Lsimon

So the hot (non-egg) dishes such as pancakes and french toast have been removed from the standard room service menu? That's disappointing but I am glad they still offer some hot items.

Not sure where you saw this. Keep in mind most of the posts above are over a year old. The most recent breakfast menu I've seen posted was in the following thread from May 2014:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=42760785#post42760785

While this is a CC menu, I'd guess the French toast and pancakes are available in any cabin type. As I've posted above the menus have varied a bit in the past but just about any of the standard breakfast items can be ordered in any cabin type. If you get on board and don't find these items on your hang-tag breakfast menu then you can either try writing them in and/or calling room service and asking about them.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you. Since we are always promoting Celebrity on the HAL boards, in the interest of fair and balanced, will promote HAL here. When we order room service breakfast on HAL ships our eggs will arrive hot! HAL uses a system where they put a preheated circular metal hot plate under the entrée plate and then cover it with a metal cover. HAL is about the only line where we consistently get a hot omelet versus the usual cold fare on Celebrity and several other lines.

So my message to X (if they are looking) is that they consider following HAL's lead and using a very hot hotplate to keep room service hot items hot!

Hank

I think the menu below is a Concierge Class menu and not a standard stateroom menu. The clue is the smoothies, and the eggs with asparagus which were at one time listed as Concierge Class Specials on the older CC menus.

But I do think all items other than those could be ordered from any room, as well as additional items, by phoning room service (even the night before) or writing them on the standard menu. But it would still be interesting to see an actual standard stateroom menu.

Arno had posted this in February

16614652641_a8820c69d3_z.jpgCCBreakfast1 by themutis, on Flickr

Edited by Lsimon

• 2 months later...

Hi all,

Regarding the drinks packages, I have purchased one for myself and one for my wife. When I want to purchase a drink each at a bar, does that mean we both have to order individually? Usually I would expect to have a table and order at the bar at my convenience without my wife having to get up. I assume they won't honor her package card if I go up with both cards as our surnames are different. I know we can wait for table service but often this takes too long due to the amount of patrons.

Regards,

Wolowe

Hi all,

Regarding the drinks packages, I have purchased one for myself and one for my wife. When I want to purchase a drink each at a bar, does that mean we both have to order individually? Usually I would expect to have a table and order at the bar at my convenience without my wife having to get up. I assume they won't honor her package card if I go up with both cards as our surnames are different. I know we can wait for table service but often this takes too long due to the amount of patrons.

Regards,

Wolowe

Yes. Both cards are required to get two drinks with the Beverage Package. You can order two drinks but need to have both cards. Your wife can stay seated. Her name being different than yours does not have any affect at all.

Those who bring you room service are included in the general tip pool. That said, tips are always appreciated. A dollar for a small breakfast for one person, more if there are two in the room and the tray is large would be my recommendation.

Those who bring you room service are included in the general tip pool. That said, tips are always appreciated. A dollar for a small breakfast for one person, more if there are two in the room and the tray is large would be my recommendation.

Yeah, and if you tip them, word gets around, and you get faster room service.

They won't stand around waiting for a tip, so just have it ready when they knock on the door.

• 1 year later...