Airport transfers in Tokyo

lindaa

Does Princess offer airport transfer from the port in Yokohama to Tokyo's Narita airport? I didn't see it listed in the excursion section of their website. Any suggestions on how long we should allow before our departing flight to the US?

Thanks

Does Princess offer airport transfer from the port in Yokohama to Tokyo's Narita airport? I didn't see it listed in the excursion section of their website. Any suggestions on how long we should allow before our departing flight to the US?

Thanks

It's not listed in the excursion section. You select it when you make booking either online or thru a TA.

The good news is that you can set your watch by Japanese trains. I would take a train from Yokohama to Central station to Tokyo and then catch the Narita express to the airport. You should be able to find the train schedules online.

I believe you can also catch the YCAT from Yokohama to Narita. Those buses leave every 15 minutes and take 1.5 hours to get to Narita

So figure at absolute best travel time would be 2 hours and for planning and assuming that all might not go as planned I would figure 3 hours from the time you leave the port until getting to Narita.

Thanks

Your personalizer should tell you what is the earliest suggested time for an international flight out of NRT for your cruise.

If you do not see it there, call Princess and ask.

When we took a Princess xfer, it was less than two hours from when we left the ship until reaching the airport.

By the way, the Narita Express will cost about $30/person.