Ship Model

sea_u_onboard

Does the gift shop on Princess carry models of the ship?

We are taking our first Princess cruise in January. We have cruised a lot and my son likes getting a model of the ship from the gift shop. He will be disappointed if they are not available.

If they are, anyone know the price?

We have the Golden, Grand (one with the old shopping cart and one after it was removed), Crown, Caribbean and Sapphire. When we on the Island they were not in stock. They are about 7 inches long. We paid $9.95 but I think price may have increased a bit. We are hopping the Royal will have them when we sail in January.

...We are hopping the Royal will have them when we sail in January.

We have the model of ever ship we have ever been on (except the Sun, hint hint hint) and they are all the same size. We have them lined up all together.

Well they changed the size of the Royal model and it's much bigger. But I don't think it's as big as the other ship's big model. So we are left with all the ships being uniform and then one bigger ship. The OCD person inside of me said no way and we left the ship not buying it.

The response we got was "different ship, different size". One of the only things (besides the soot) that annoyed me on the Royal. (And if the the size of the ship model was one of the only annoyances, then I'd say I had a good cruise!)