Does Enchantment have a Diamond Lounge?

Yes... it is nice... and I LOVE the location... It has evening snacks and drinks... cookies and the fancy coffee machine during the day. Not huge... but they do open a section of the crown lounge for overflow for evening drinks if needed.

Diamond lounge is Diamond and above, Concierge lounge is Diamond Plus and above and suites.....

Peter

Thanks so much- the RCCL deck outlines (for Enchantment) that the DL is for D+ , above and suites. Thanks so much for the information because I've taken the larger ships lately, and when I took the Monarch a few years ago, they only gave wine in a little corner of the Viking Crown Lounge mixed with other passengers in the main area.

Thanks so much- the RCCL deck outlines (for Enchantment) that the DL is for D+ , above and suites. Thanks so much for the information because I've taken the larger ships lately, and when I took the Monarch a few years ago, they only gave wine in a little corner of the Viking Crown Lounge mixed with other passengers in the main area.

The website actually says this:

Concierge Club

Guests staying in Grand Suite-level rooms and higher, Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Club Crown & Anchor® Society members enjoy access to this lounge serving complimentary continental breakfast and evening drinks.

The website actually says this:

Concierge Club

Guests staying in Grand Suite-level rooms and higher, Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Club Crown & Anchor® Society members enjoy access to this lounge serving complimentary continental breakfast and evening drinks.

That's true, however there is an additional lounge called the Diamond Lounge with the same amenities that is for Diamond and above.

Is it for Diamond members or just Diamond Plus?

the D lounge is just for D and up.

the Concierge lounge is for all suites and D+ and up. both are in pretty much the same locale.. come off the elevator in the VCL, and head up the ramp on the left side of the bar. the CL is right at the top of the ramp, while the DL you get to the top and there is a short set of stairs( with lift) to access the DL. the DL is where the old DJ booth used to be.

the view in the DL looks out over the VCL and out through the glass and the Jumbotron( no sound piped in)

the CL has a lovely view of the stack ;)....and the crew washing the the glass top over the Solarium. It also has Reyno, so that makes up for the less than amazing view.

When we were onboard last month the DL had an overflow into a part of the Viking Crown lounge. It was very nice. I don't know if they always have that as an overflow.

Same thing this past September, except the Viking Crown was an overflow for both the CL and DL. One of the entertainment staff was present checking SeaPass cards.

Same thing this past September, except the Viking Crown was an overflow for both the CL and DL. One of the entertainment staff was present checking SeaPass cards.

I guess it could have been the overflow for both last month as well. I don't recall what the sign said. A bar server checked our ID the first night.

That's true, however there is an additional lounge called the Diamond Lounge with the same amenities that is for Diamond and above.

The DL is shown in the deck plans with no description. They give the CL info on decks 11 and 12, typical Royal website.....

I guess it could have been the overflow for both last month as well. I don't recall what the sign said. A bar server checked our ID the first night.

I thought they handled the overflow well. I also prefer the Viking Crown seating on Enchantment to either of the lounges. Less crowded and better views.