Platinum today!!!!

LaurieHoffman

In just a few hours we board the Inspiration for a quick 3-night cruise. This will be my 10th and I am finally Platinum and for my husband this will be his 5th or 6th. I don't track his as much. :) Hope the weather holds out and the date - Friday the 13th is a GOOD omen. Off to port I go.......

In just a few hours we board the Inspiration for a quick 3-night cruise. This will be my 10th and I am finally Platinum and for my husband this will be his 5th or 6th. I don't track his as much. :) Hope the weather holds out and the date - Friday the 13th is a GOOD omen. Off to port I go.......

How many total sea days you have if you dont mind me asking?

I swear on my cruise last week half the ship was platinum.

For ours it was the same way! :mad:

The Miracle Thanksgiving cruise out of Long Beach, my DH and I are Platinum, other family cruising with us were not. We had to split up for check in, they were done before us by about 30 minutes! :eek: Boy, did they rib us about that.

OP- congratulation on becoming Platinum!!! :)

I swear on my cruise last week half the ship was platinum.

Same thing on my Dec. 7 cruise on Ecstasy. Debarking was a nightmare. Neon was full, and there was SRO around the rotunda. On top of that, they didn't come for us untill after 9. By then the baggage area was filled to the brim with others with those assigned later times. I don't know if this was a glich on this sailing, or people just not paying attention and getting off when they felt like it. Well, so much for special treatment.