Labadee with two ships in port?

drog

Any thoughts on Labadee with two ships in port? Is it crowded? are there areas to avoid etc. We have no excursions scheduled, we plan to just explore, relax on the beach, get some lunch and maybe a little shopping.

It will be crowded, but not too terrible. We got off the ship early (we had the first timeslot for the AquaPark) and got chairs in a good spot on Barefoot Beach. By mid-day, though, you could barely walk through the lines of chairs on the beach. We also did the coaster and there wasn't much of a line. Lunch was a little crowded too, probably a 10 minute or so wait in line for the buffet.

Not every single person will go to the beach....you'd be surprised at how many will simply stay on the ship. Labadee has plenty of space! The 1st beach area you come to will be the most crowded....keep walking until you find the perfect spot!

You may not be able to govern how early you get to the beaches. It depends on whcih ship arrives first. They do not arrive simultaneously.

The closest beaches are crowded, but my group sat at one of the farest beaches back behind the craft stores and near the water park. It was so crowded and competitive for lounge chairs and shade that I considered just giving up. I HATE fighting for space at a beach (and seats in the theater.) I found a shady spot I liked but someone asked me to move so her eighty year old father could have the spot. I'm seventy. Anywa, we got it all worked out.

All that happened on a day with only one ship at Labadee.

Edited by Gangway Style