Brochures

no fuss travel

Is it because we live on the west coast in Canada that I cannot get any brochure mailings or the Q magazine that everyone else receives? I have requested and they sent me an email saying the magazine was coming, but so far nothing has come in the mail. I am starting to wonder if it is Canada Post because we no longer get any advertising from any of the cruise lines we have previously sailed with or if Oceania is just not mailing anything out to the west coast:eek:.

Is it because we live on the west coast in Canada that I cannot get any brochure mailings or the Q magazine that everyone else receives? I have requested and they sent me an email saying the magazine was coming, but so far nothing has come in the mail. I am starting to wonder if it is Canada Post because we no longer get any advertising from any of the cruise lines we have previously sailed with or if Oceania is just not mailing anything out to the west coast:eek:.

Also on the CDN west coast (aka Pacific Southwest :-). I, errr... more correctly DW, receives lots o' mail from O; sometimes two different mailings a day. I used to get some and then it all switched to DW. She is a lot nicer than I am so it is understandable they started sending everything to her :)

Also on the CDN west coast (aka Pacific Southwest :-). I, errr... more correctly DW, receives lots o' mail from O; sometimes two different mailings a day. I used to get some and then it all switched to DW. She is a lot nicer than I am so it is understandable they started sending everything to her :)

You are lucky. My DH does not get any mail at all and he is nice too. Not even on Santa's naughty list.:D

If they have discontinued the quarterly magazines/brochures they use to send out. I haven't had one for awhile, and I couldn't find a reference on the website to an issue past May 2013. My latest are small brochures that right now seems to come every week, along with an occasional thematic large brochure e.g..European Collection 2014 that comes very intermittently.

I love brochures, they are like the Eaton's Christmas Catalogue of travel!:D

Mia