Free cruise letter in mail today

hammsz

I usually throw carnival junk mail away, i happened to open this letter up for some reason. It said i was awarded a free cruise from the players club and i went to carnival.com and sure enough it was legit! just pay taxes and port charges. I havent been on carnival in years. We upgraded to a balcony for 80/pp and total for 8 day cruise was 345.00

We got a letter in late September offering us a free cruise but it didn't state that it was from the Player's Club. It said it was a VIFP or VIPF offer. We are sailing in a balcony for $102pp(taxes). Not too shabby!

We got the same letter yesterday only reason I opened it was this one was sent first class mail. I was very skeptical till I read you could book through an agency or directly with Carnival. Went to Carnival Webb site booked a Spa balcony on an 8 day cruise for 436.00 for the two of us includes taxes and fees plus we got a 100.00 on board credit. Sure am glad I opened that letter!

Edited by rddk

So how much do I need to gamble on a 7 day cruise to get a offer.

I really don't know. I play .25 cent slots average about 2 hours or so a day. I really think it is based more on time played instead of amount. They figure if you play enough you will lose! But that said I will not lose over a couple of hundred at the most so still way ahead with this offer!

I really don't know. I play .25 cent slots average about 2 hours or so a day. I really think it is based more on time played instead of amount. They figure if you play enough you will lose! But that said I will not lose over a couple of hundred at the most so still way ahead with this offer!

Yes..They can track your play time on the S and S card.

I usually play blackjack with cash. Seems to be a mistake to use cash!!

No record of my playtime.

We arent even gamblers, we joined the club to get a drink or something and played less than 100 bucks on slots, didnt earn any points. Just a lucky draw im guessing. No idea how this happened, but i will absolutely take the 8 day southern to aruba, curacao, la romana, turks.

they see you go every year, so they dont think they need to make an offer to you, We havent been since 09 and they may of figured out we made the switch to NCL and want our business back. Just a guess, lottery draw. I wonder how many letters went out 25k?