Open cruise certificate & WOW are not combinable?

I did not know that.

Booked with US TA during WOW and have been in discussion ever since about the OBC showing on the booking. Spoken with UK and US C&A.

I've been given the NCC OBC and some TA OBC but not the WOW offer (Dec 3rd one).

Does that sound right to you experts?

I did not know that.

Booked with US TA during WOW and have been in discussion ever since about the OBC showing on the booking. Spoken with UK and US C&A.

I've been given the NCC OBC and some TA OBC but not the WOW offer (Dec 3rd one).

Does that sound right to you experts?

Yes, WOW is not combinable with anything. No balcony discount, no NCC OBC, no savings certificate. If you change ship or sail date, you lose the WOW OBC.

I posted this a while ago when the WOW sale was announced. Anyone who had a NCC was unable to gain anything from the WOW sale.

As I have also said. The WOW sale is aptly named. You think to yourself "Wow, was that even a sale?"

/must read the small print

Funny.:)

There are only a very small number of situations where a WOW OBC is better than an NCC. One is if you are taking a short cruise and can't (or won't) take advantage of a balcony discount. Then the WOW OBC is $50 and the NCC OBC is $25. There might be another situation where the WOW OBC is better, but it escapes me now.

In other words, if someone has an NCC, the probability is very low that they should even consider a WOW sale.

Edited by clarea