RCL's "Luggage Valet" out of San Juan

easy_123

I am seeking more information and guidance on RCL's Ground Transportation / Luggage Valet. On their "Count Down to Cruise" webpage there is a link following "Ground Transportation". That link leads to this statement:

"Ground Transportation

Luggage Valet

If you're sailing out of San Juan, PR; Miami, FL; Los Angeles, CA; or Port Canaveral, FL; you can take advantage of our Luggage Valet service. It allows you to get your boarding passes and luggage checked in before you get to the airport. To use the service, your final destination must be in the U.S. Participating airlines are American, Continental, Delta, and United. You can purchase it while onboard the ship for only $10."

My primary question is ICE, USDA, and TSA. When will they get to do their inspections?

Also, would this procedure lessen the amount of time getting from the ship to sitting on the plane?

This may have changed (recently) but I believe the Luggage Valet program in San Juan is no longer available..due to problems with this particular port. Double check with RCI as this has been the case for quite a while.

I am seeking more information and guidance on RCL's Ground Transportation / Luggage Valet. On their "Count Down to Cruise" webpage there is a link following "Ground Transportation". That link leads to this statement:

"Ground Transportation

Luggage Valet

If you're sailing out of San Juan, PR; Miami, FL; Los Angeles, CA; or Port Canaveral, FL; you can take advantage of our Luggage Valet service. It allows you to get your boarding passes and luggage checked in before you get to the airport. To use the service, your final destination must be in the U.S. Participating airlines are American, Continental, Delta, and United. You can purchase it while onboard the ship for only $10."

My primary question is ICE, USDA, and TSA. When will they get to do their inspections?

Also, would this procedure lessen the amount of time getting from the ship to sitting on the plane?

You are looking at old information as the luggage valet program costs $20.00 and not include the port of San Juan. Here's the link to RCCL's current website which clearly does not list San Juan as part of the luggage valet program. http://www.royalcaribbean.com/contentWithHero.do?pagename=luggage_valet_service

Edited by xxoocruiser

Thanks everyone!

What's again the website appears to be wrong. The statement I above I copied directly off of RCL's website as I wrote the initial posting. It is difficult to know what to believe – thus I come here to CC – to find out what is in fact true.