Almost got away with it

slhb

Just 5 days shy of surprising my husband with his Christmas gift of our first cruise. My 11yr accidentally let it slip today. I had purchased a toy yacht to wrap with the set sail pass. I haven't told him where we are going so that will still be a surprise but still bummed as that was his only gift other than stocking stuffers. Only 9 days to go to Liberty.

Just 5 days shy of surprising my husband with his Christmas gift of our first cruise. My 11yr accidentally let it slip today. I had purchased a toy yacht to wrap with the set sail pass. I haven't told him where we are going so that will still be a surprise but still bummed as that was his only gift other than stocking stuffers. Only 9 days to go to Liberty.

What an awesome present!!:cool: he just got it a few dates early!

Tara

What an awesome gift, I would even forego stocking stuffer gifts for one cruise. I have a feeling your husband will to.

In that case I would return it and get him a pair of socks instead. Then he'll really be surprised. :D

Oh too bad!

Loose lips sink ships

She was actually my favorite Christmas gift almost 12 years ago so I think I'll keep her. Lol.

Enjoy your NYE cruise without the kids!! My daughter would have done the same if I was planning to leave her with her grandparents. ;)

My hubby has slipped up a few times and I just say no we are going for Spring Break. The kids think he just doesn't know what he is talking about. I think I have them surprised! Going to the party store today. Going to wrap New Years hats.

OH how cool is this?

Taking your kids on a Christmas holiday cruise...........these are some of the best years of your life......have a great time.