Future Coral Princess Cruisers

Whimsy

I am booked on the Coral Princess in March. I am hoping that someone that cruises the Coral in the next month or so would be so kind as to do a few things.

1. Save and scan the patters to share.

2. Take notes of the which dinner themes are which night. We would like to plan dinners in the specialty restaurants and like to do them on our least favorite nights.

I hope someone can help me out. If you are able can you please post back in this thread when you return and I will mark this one to notify me of new posts.

Thank you!

Which sailing in March are you on as I see three? We are on the 2/21 which arrives back on 3/4, so could not get them scanned in for you too see if you are leaving on the 4th as we could be crossing paths at the pier.

I always bring back the patters & scan them to go with our photos, so that won't be a problem.

David & Ellen

Is this a partial or full transit cruise? I was on the Coral full transit from Fort Lauderdale to Los Angeles last year. I scanned the Patters. Except for some of the entertainment, it should be similar to this years sailings. The link to the Patters is below in my signature.

Which sailing in March are you on as I see three? We are on the 2/21 which arrives back on 3/4, so could not get them scanned in for you too see if you are leaving on the 4th as we could be crossing paths at the pier.

I always bring back the patters & scan them to go with our photos, so that won't be a problem.

David & Ellen

We are on the March 15th sailing so that would work. Would love to see some sooner but getting them anytime would be awesome and yours would be the latest we could possibly see before leaving which is wonderful.

Please note my email address. Do you think you will be able to note the different theme nights in the dining room too?

Is this a partial or full transit cruise? I was on the Coral full transit from Fort Lauderdale to Los Angeles last year. I scanned the Patters. Except for some of the entertainment, it should be similar to this years sailings. The link to the Patters is below in my signature.

Ours is the partial transit. I did look yours over but am anxious to the see the current activities, movies, entertainment, etc. Not that I like to pre plan too much but if there are classes offered, etc. I like to sort of have an idea if something catches my eye so I don't miss it.

We are on the March 15th sailing so that would work. Would love to see some sooner but getting them anytime would be awesome and yours would be the latest we could possibly see before leaving which is wonderful.

Please note my email address. Do you think you will be able to note the different theme nights in the dining room too?

I will try to remember to make a note on the theme nights. I thought that was in the patter, however now I can't remember.

I am looking for your email address in the other posts & not seeing it?

David & Ellen

I will try to remember to make a note on the theme nights. I thought that was in the patter, however now I can't remember.

I am looking for your email address in the other posts & not seeing it?

David & Ellen

Thank you!

It's bartony3 at yahoo dot com

• 5 weeks later...

Hi Whimsy--

We are from Illinois too (LaSalle- Peru area). We were on the Coral Princess Dec. 7-18th, 2013. We had traditional dining at 7:45 with Suwit & Roberto (Mr. Bean) as our servers-- they were wonderful! Here are the orders of the menus-- (We will include the post numbers from Christine Lee's Post -- Food, Food and more Food)

FLL-- Sailaway (1-2)

Sea-- Captain's Welcome (formal) (4-5)

Sea -- Princess (Caribbean) (14-15) -- we did UBD

Aruba-- (51-52) -- we did Sabatini's

Sea -- (40-41)

Cartagena, Columbia -- (57-58)

Panama Canal--(61-62) we did Bayou Cafe -- this night was open seating in the main dining room -- so you didn't get your regular table.

Limon, Costa Rica -- Italian (66-67)

Sea-- Capt. Gala (formal) (76-77)

Grand Cayman-- Chef's Dinner (you can also get french onion soup this night)

Sea-- Landfall Dinner (82-83)

When we had our UBD-- they gave us everything we asked for-- we changed many things on their menu and they brought us all of it!

We have all the Patters, but no scanner -- so if you have any questions.

If you would like to see our pictures (there are over 400)- here is the link --

http://photo2.walgreens.com/walgreens/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=24109632005/a=11999135_11999135/otsc=SHR/otsi=SALBlink/COBRAND_NAME=walgreens/

(Click on Slideshow -- many food pictures!)

I would have to say that it was very interesting to see the Panama Canal! Our least favorite thing was the cruise director. We would be happy to answer any questions that you might have! Enjoy your cruise!

Jerry & Dorie

Edited by jedokids

Hi Whimsy--

We are from Illinois too (LaSalle- Peru area). We were on the Coral Princess Dec. 7-18th, 2013. We had traditional dining at 7:45 with Suwit & Roberto (Mr. Bean) as our servers-- they were wonderful! Here are the orders of the menus-- (We will include the post numbers from Christine Lee's Post -- Food, Food and more Food)

FLL-- Sailaway (1-2)

Sea-- Captain's Welcome (formal) (4-5)

Sea -- Princess (Caribbean) (14-15) -- we did UBD

Aruba-- (51-52) -- we did Sabatini's

Sea -- (40-41)

Cartagena, Columbia -- (57-58)

Panama Canal--(61-62) we did Bayou Cafe -- this night was open seating in the main dining room -- so you didn't get your regular table.

Limon, Costa Rica -- Italian (66-67)

Sea-- Capt. Gala (formal) (76-77)

Grand Cayman-- Chef's Dinner (you can also get french onion soup this night)

Sea-- Landfall Dinner (82-83)

When we had our UBD-- they gave us everything we asked for-- we changed many things on their menu and they brought us all of it!

We have all the Patters, but no scanner -- so if you have any questions.

If you would like to see our pictures (there are over 400)- here is the link --

http://photo2.walgreens.com/walgreens/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=24109632005/a=11999135_11999135/otsc=SHR/otsi=SALBlink/COBRAND_NAME=walgreens/

(Click on Slideshow -- many food pictures!)

I would have to say that it was very interesting to see the Panama Canal! Our least favorite thing was the cruise director. We would be happy to answer any questions that you might have! Enjoy your cruise!

Jerry & Dorie

Thank you! This is very helpful! Will take a look at your photos very soon!

Can you tell me if they did horse races? Who was some of the entertainment? Not so much the production shows but comedy, etc.

I have been hearing some not so great things about the cruise director. Let's hope she is just having an off time and things liven up a bit.

Thank you! Would love to see some more recent Patters, do they change with cruise directors? I see the Patters have someone different but I am GRATEFUL for these. Something to read while padding the days till we cruise!

• 1 month later...

Just back yesterday and I have scanned in all the daily patters. There is also a couple of pictures of the MDR menus. Hard to get a clear shot of those through the glass display. I also added the bar menu from Crooner's.

This itinerary departs on a Friday for 11 days, and both formal nights were on Saturday. The second Friday was Italian night. The second formal night was lobster tail & prawns. The last night is when they had the baked Alaska.

On Wednesday, the canal transit day, all of the dining in both MDR's were open seating and they were also not accepting reservations for either specialty restaurants. This was due to the varied times everyone would be return from the excursions that evening.

Here is a link to the photo's and if there is a problem, let me know.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/105038869@N03/

David

Just back yesterday and I have scanned in all the daily patters. There is also a couple of pictures of the MDR menus. Hard to get a clear shot of those through the glass display. I also added the bar menu from Crooner's.

This itinerary departs on a Friday for 11 days, and both formal nights were on Saturday. The second Friday was Italian night. The second formal night was lobster tail & prawns. The last night is when they had the baked Alaska.

On Wednesday, the canal transit day, all of the dining in both MDR's were open seating and they were also not accepting reservations for either specialty restaurants. This was due to the varied times everyone would be return from the excursions that evening.

Here is a link to the photo's and if there is a problem, let me know.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/105038869@N03/

David

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! This is a big help! I look forward to reading every bit!