Chankanaab on own questions/advice

Mullwi

Hi! I have family of 6 going in two weeks (yeah!). Does anyone know if there are taxi vans for this many and approximate cost. Also, does anyone know if there is senior citizen discount? I see adult and children price listed only. Also, parents with skin cancer need shade, is it tough to find? Thanks!

Yes there are plenty of vans and taxis available and the cost for 6 passengers is around $22.00 each way. I'm not aware of any senior citizen discounts. There's plenty of shade at Chankanaab. We were there last summer and really enjoyed it. You will find aot of reviews and photos of Chankanaab on these boards. Enjoy your trip! We will be there again in July.

Hi! I have family of 6 going in two weeks (yeah!). Does anyone know if there are taxi vans for this many and approximate cost. Also, does anyone know if there is senior citizen discount? I see adult and children price listed only. Also, parents with skin cancer need shade, is it tough to find? Thanks!

There is a $2 discount coupon online .

You have to print it out and take it along. Ask Mr Google about it.

Plenty of shade under the huge palapas at Chankanaab. There will be tons of taxis to take you there and also to return. They set there in the parking lot beside the entrance at Chankanaab and are on a walkie talkie system. As soon as you are ready to leave, they call someone over...no waiting.

As another said, print off the $2 coupon to save a few $$.

http://www.cozumelinsider.com/images/specials/ChankanaabCoupon.pdf

Cost is $22 from the downtown pier. :)