does anyone know when the next sale will begin

pj woods

Does anyone have a idea when the next sale will start. My family was one of the unlucky ones who cruise got canceled when they decided to move the splendor. well the price for the cruise i was looking at was cheaper under the holiday sale then it was off the price they are offering now.

Does anyone have a idea when the next sale will start. My family was one of the unlucky ones who cruise got canceled when they decided to move the splendor. well the price for the cruise i was looking at was cheaper under the holiday sale then it was off the price they are offering now.

If Carnival cancelled your Splendor cruise, they will likely re-book you at the rate you had previously (within some guidelines). Did you ask Carnival about that?

If Carnival cancelled your Splendor cruise, they will likely re-book you at the rate you had previously (within some guidelines). Did you ask Carnival about that?

Yes but the cruise i am looking at is cheaper by about 200 hundred dollars so i don't want my past rate. lol

Usually right after the last fake sale , it's a fad ;)

Yes but the last sale i was getting the early saver price under the holiday sale. And since my son hasn't got a firm commitment i can put any name down and not get a penalty when i change names.

The cruise wave season will be here soon, here is a article from last season just to give you some info. Have your credit card ready.

Wave season, being when most people book their summer cruises, is also the time when prices sky-rocket. The only people that will walk away with a smile are those that book BEFORE the wave season begins (now) and the people who take their chances, hope that sales fall well below expectations, and are rewarded with a last minute sale.

Wave season, being when most people book their summer cruises, is also the time when prices sky-rocket. The only people that will walk away with a smile are those that book BEFORE the wave season begins (now) and the people who take their chances, hope that sales fall well below expectations, and are rewarded with a last minute sale.

A game they play that many people who hear the word sail fall for.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree - I'm trying very hard to "fall" for the sales Carnival is promoting. I've been phathom booking but the prices never change from sale to sale. The current promotion "New Year's Sale" advertises up to $400 off. When I chose a cruise the summary never shows "minus the $400 we're promoting" - am I to believe the "subtotal" includes this $400 off? Actually, the prices for the past few months have been consistently the same, no matter the departure port, ship, or current "sale". :mad: