Luau near port in Oahu

c4blunjit

We went to the Chief's Luau in Sea Life park. I think it's outside of Waikiki. We used their shuttle service. I'm not sure if they do pickups at the cruise pier (we spend 2 nights in Waikiki pre-cruise) but we felt it was worth the money. It was a lot of fun, not a huge crowd and we were made to feel as if we were at a family party - it seemed more personal than what the other places sounded like they would be (we only went to that one, so can't compare). It was over by 8:30 or 9:00 and we were back at our hotel by 9:30 I believe. So another 1/2 hour to the pier (if they go there).

As I recall the closest are in Waikiki, at one of the hotels.

I believe that one is the Waikiki Starlight Luau at the Hilton Hawaiian Village. Shows Sun-Thu.

I think there was one at the Hale Koa also, but I think they put a restriction to allow access to only those staying at the Hale Koa or military…

We did the Chief's Luau when we were on the Star in October and it was great. We had about 40 people from our Roll Call who went together, they picked us up at the pier. We got a discount on admission and the transportation. There were a few other people on our bus, but because we did not need to make stops to pick up people we had time to have a little tour. One of the people on our Roll Call arranged all of this, I am sure it was a lot of work, but since it was a Sunday the Cultural Center was not open.

It was a beautiful setting over looking the ocean, and with some of the packages you get a tour of the park, but we were able to see the turtles as we entered.