Avalon/Globus Past Passenger Perks

Got2Cruise

I found out recently that if you have ever traveled with the Globus/Monogram/Avalon brand, you can apply for the Journey Award program, no cost.

The perk is that you receive 5% off any subsequent cruises/tours you book. Right off the top! I used it, no questions asked by the TA.

I found out recently that if you have ever traveled with the Globus/Monogram/Avalon brand, you can apply for the Journey Award program, no cost.

The perk is that you receive 5% off any subsequent cruises/tours you book. Right off the top! I used it, no questions asked by the TA.

Yes we used it too for our 2012 cruise and again for the b2b booked for this coming June/July. You can become a member online, just need to state when and what you have been with Globus before.

As well as the 5% discount, we received a special fruit platter in our cabin on arrival along with the invitation to the Journeys Club membership drinks with Captain and CD. At the drinks party each member was presented with a special membership pin for the Ship we were sailing on, ours on that cruise was Panorama.

A saving can only be a good thing! :-)

Deb

I think most companies have "incentives" for travellers. On our Tauck cruise in 2011 and again for our August cruise Tauck gave us a free night at their Hotel in either Paris or Monte Carlo pre or post cruise. We chose our free night at the Intercontinental Paris Le Grand. We also received a free night at the Horseguards Hotel in London as a part of a land tour we're doing with them before the cruise. We're more than pleased.

I think most companies have "incentives" for travellers. On our Tauck cruise in 2011 and again for our August cruise Tauck gave us a free night at their Hotel in either Paris or Monte Carlo pre or post cruise. We chose our free night at the Intercontinental Paris Le Grand. We also received a free night at the Horseguards Hotel in London as a part of a land tour we're doing with them before the cruise. We're more than pleased.

It is good news if all River Cruise companies are generous with their past patrons. I know that Ocean Cruise past passenger rewards are getting less generous.

As does Uniworld.

They offer a money off (based on the length of the cruise), a fruit platter in your room, and one free bag of laundry/week. I believe that the fruit platter and laundry are only for European cruises (ie: we didn't get it on our Russian cruise....)

They also have a Cocktail party for past passengers.

Fran