Sundress vs pants

rcandkc

My previous Regent cruises have been to chilly destinations. Although I took a couple of dresses I ended up wearing my pants and sweaters or nice tops at night because I "felt" chilly and just didn't want to wear a dress. When I went on the Paul Gauguin I wore nice sundresses and a little sweater or wrap at night. On regent in the Caribbean, what do most women wear? I know the dress code so I am not asking that.....just the trend....pants or sundresses.

Thanks.

I think there are fifteen pairs in my closet and more are on the way from NM and Chicos. I find them as easy as people find black pants in the north. I also find that I rarely get spots on them ! In the Caribbean and here in South Florida they always look fresh.

You are so right, Wendy! We had same experience in Cancun once--record lows. This cruise is eastern Caribbean so we should be ok though. I will have my one set of winter clothes that I wear to fly to and from Miami and a coat for that purpose though which can be pulled out just in case.

Love white pants, and love the black crepe de chine I often wear with separates at dinner, but in truth, the only time destination temperature enters into the discussion is the deck buffet every 2 weeks, otherwise it is the ambient temperature in whichever dining venue you are for the evening. I always found the Compass Rose FREEZING! The Sete Mare is warmer and Prime 7/Signatures is the warmest, bordering on comfortable. I leave my main bling in the safe at the bank and bring fun stuff. I always freeze so this time I am bringing some St. John knit suits! But do bring at least 2 sun dresses, that way you have one for the deck dinner buffet and one if the weather is really fine and you get a Sete Mare table on the back deck. Have fun!