2014 Identity Captain, Hotel Director, Concierge, etc.

OceanDreaming2

Adrian will be back on the Breakaway as Concierge on 1/18 when Anoop leaves.

Kadek (Special-K), assistant Concierge, will be leaving the Breakaway and heading to the EPIC on 1/8

***ESCAPE officers should be announced this week.

Kadek was back to being a Butler on our October cruise on the BA

I'll let you know after my next cruise. Or you can let me know after yours, which precedes mine by 2 weeks.

I googled her name & found a couple of positive comments on CC.

I did learn that Noemi Yap was Anoop's assistant when he was on the Getaway. So, she learned from one of the best.

Kadek was back to being a Butler on our October cruise on the BA

Kadek was back as Anoops assistant on the 12/14 Breakaway cruise when we were on, and led me to believe he would be the Assistant on part of our 1/4 Breakaway cruise. Could it be he was filling in for someone as Butler in October? was there another Assistant Concierge on the ship?

Edited by Got Tequila?

What is Group Service Coordinator/Access Officer on NCL ships?

They are the on-board contact for group events like the CC Roll Call Meet & Greet on-board. Also, they coordinate accessibility issues on board like a scooter rental or getting distilled water for a CPAP machine.

I want to thank everyone for keeping this thread updated throughout 2014! It is a very valuable resource and I hope someone starts a new thread for 2015. In a few weeks, I'll ask the moderators to close this thread so it isn't confused with newer information.

Once again, thank you and Happy New Year to all and Happy Cruising! :)

graphics-cruise-091201.gif

Kadek was back as Anoops assistant on the 12/14 Breakaway cruise when we were on, and led me to believe he would be the Assistant on part of our 1/4 Breakaway cruise. Could it be he was filling in for someone as Butler in October? was there another Assistant Concierge on the ship?

Yes there were 2 other assistants onboard.

They are the on-board contact for group events like the CC Roll Call Meet & Greet on-board. Also, they coordinate accessibility issues on board like a scooter rental or getting distilled water for a CPAP machine.

Norwegian's team of Access Coordinators at the Access Desk have experience in furthering Norwegian's mission to provide a safe and accessible cruise experience for all guests with special requirements to the extent that is feasible. The Access Desk Coordinators will discuss with you your needs and expectations for your cruising experience. You or your travel agent will be contacted so that we can try to meet your needs prior to your cruise as soon as we receive your Special Accommodation Requirements Inform

http://www.ncl.com/about/accessible-cruising

For scooter/wheelchair, oxygen or other special needs equipment rentals: http://www.specialneedsatsea.com/index.cfm/about-us/cruise-lines/norwegian-cruise-line/