Latitudes Insider Offers?

LittleMissMagic

I think I'm reading this right, but it just seems too good to be true....

Is it true that if you book a Latitudes Insider Offer that you get one extra point for each night of your cruise?

I'm looking at a 7-night on the Norwegian Getaway....

I went to Latitudes Insider Offers on My NCL, and they have a Latitudes Offer for all 2014 Caribbean Sailings on the Norwegian Getaway. So I click on that link and then proceed from there to do my booking.... it gives me an OBC as the Latitude Offer.....

In addition to that I get one extra point per night? So my total points for that cruise would be 14?

Thanks for clearing things up!

I know I sound silly, but it was just strange to me that they're giving you benefits for accepting the OBC..... but I guess it's just their way of ensuring that you book directly through NCL, rather than another site?

Can people book through a travel agent and still receive latitude rewards?

And if you book 9 months out you get another point per day and if you book a suite or in the Haven, you'd get another point~ so your total for a 7 day cruise booking 9 months out, a suite/Haven and a Latitude offer would be a total of 28 points.

Earn Rewards Points

Earn 1 point for every cruise night.

Earn 1 additional point per night for reserving a Suite or in The Haven.*

Earn 1 additional point per night when booking nine months or more in advance.

Earn 1 additional point per night when booking a Latitudes Insider Offer.

*Full fare suites booked when reservation was originally made. Does not include mini-suites

I know I sound silly, but it was just strange to me that they're giving you benefits for accepting the OBC..... but I guess it's just their way of ensuring that you book directly through NCL, rather than another site?

Can people book through a travel agent and still receive latitude rewards?

yes.

Yes that is how it works

Hi M!

(Attn: OT alert!)

Hope you and your family are well. I see you went on the Breakaway on Oct 2013 and are going again soon. I loved the Breakaway.

Just thought I would say Hi. :)

Would to cruise with all of the 'Gem' cruisers again; it is a very good memory for me and really good people to cruise with. ;)

Caron

Hi M!

(Attn: OT alert!)

Hope you and your family are well. I see you went on the Breakaway on Oct 2013 and are going again soon. I loved the Breakaway.

Just thought I would say Hi. :)

Would to cruise with all of the 'Gem' cruisers again; it is a very good memory for me and really good people to cruise with. ;)

Caron

Hi Caron

Yes we had a good time on the Breakaway, it wasn't as easy for us as the Gem. The kids club was not as flexible and was more crowded, so I don't know if we will travel on her again, as a family. The CTN is just me & Paul I am very excited. It would be great to cruise with you again, that was a great bunch

I recently booked a transatlantic cruise on Epic over 9 months out through my PCC at NCL. Later other friends booking the same cruise noticed it was listed as an insider offer. Does NCL automatically give you those extra points for a cruise on the insider offer list or did you have to mention it at the time of booking? We are all hoping to get the regular 14 day points, the 14 points for booking 9 months out and hopefully the 14 points for the insider offer. Will we get them?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk