Zip lIne Weight Limit

My husband is planning on riding the zipline on Allure - and if he likes it, then possibly also on Labadee (not pre-ordering until he tries it on the ship first)

My husband is a big man. Does anybody know what the weight limit is on Allure? also the weight limit for the zipline in Labadee?

200? 250? 300?

Edited by Traci1960

My husband is planning on riding the zipline on Allure - and if he likes it, then possibly also on Labadee (not pre-ordering until he tries it on the ship first)

My husband is a big man. Does anybody know what the weight limit is on Allure? also the weight limit for the zipline in Labadee?

200? 250? 300?

I was 280 back in 2012 while on the allure but they may have reduced it caution is need though at the end make sure he keeps his feet up till the end and take:) kind of a running stop . being that size I didn't think I would stop good luck and happy cruising :) Edited by help04me
ooo

I know in Labadee they have a scale right there and regardless your weight they will weigh you and tell you your weight.. It was a bit upsetting to me cause I gained 3 lbs in two days :|

Is the zip line in Labadee worth the price? I also want to try the one on the ship first.

Its a little much imho, but its worth it to at least try it once. I tried the one in the ship before Labadee