Palm beach airport/allure of the seas

Can I make a 11:50am flight out of palm beach airport if we rent a car at at port everglades or fll and drive there? Don't want to be running or worrying to do it either, so safely make it?

Its about an hour drive so it depends on how quickly you can get the rental car then return it in West Palm Beach. If I remember correctly, rental offices are off airport at PBI. I would definitely recommend you do the self walk off with all your luggage. I would try it but that's my opinion :)

Can I make a 11:50am flight out of palm beach airport if we rent a car at at port everglades or fll and drive there? Don't want to be running or worrying to do it either, so safely make it?

If you hop off the ship right away you can head north and be in Palm Beach by 9am. I would get off a ship in Miami at 7:15 on Monday morning and be at my desk in West Palm at 8:30am!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

If you hop off the ship right away you can head north and be in Palm Beach by 9am. I would get off a ship in Miami at 7:15 on Monday morning and be at my desk in West Palm at 8:30am!

Was it a holiday? No traffic! It takes me an hour to get from Hollywood to Boca during this time on Monday morning.

Sunday should be fine, but plan on an hour drive.

Was it a holiday? No traffic! It takes me an hour to get from Hollywood to Boca during this time on Monday morning.

Sunday should be fine, but plan on an hour drive.

If you get on the road by 7:15 you can make it to West Palm in an hour! I drive fast too!!!

Posted this morning, but my answer seems to be missing! (It was polite!)

We did Allure to Palm Beach, but we had a limo waiting for us.

I suggest you ask for early time off ship and probably easier to get a taxi than a rental car. There were a lot of them. They will give you a fixed fee instead of the meter if you ask.

We got held up at customs, they were on a work to rule the day we got off and the line up was long, we were 3/4 hour late getting out and our limo had to wait in the parking lot.

We had his cell number and had to call him when we got out of the long line, but at least he took us direct to the airport, and we did not have to find the rental car and return it. Cost was under $100.