Help...filling out docs for b2b cruises

Hello...I don't want to get into a panic mode, but I will be completing our cruise documents this weekend for our first B2B cruise on the Explorer at the end of March.

After I fill out the documents and include all information for the first cruise, do I just click on our 2nd cruise reservation number and fill everything out the same as I would the first cruise?

I know there is a question about what time is your flight or bus scheduled to depart after your cruise ends, and I thought someone said I had fill that out differently since we will be staying on the ship for the second cruise.

Any help you can provide with my filling out of documents would be very helpful, along with anything else we should know or be aware of such as do we stay on the ship after the first cruise, or, do we have to get off, then check back in, etc.

I guess as I get older, I panic more, even though I'm sure there is unnecessary worrying on my part.

Thanks again for your help.

Hello...I don't want to get into a panic mode, but I will be completing our cruise documents this weekend for our first B2B cruise on the Explorer at the end of March.

After I fill out the documents and include all information for the first cruise, do I just click on our 2nd cruise reservation number and fill everything out the same as I would the first cruise?

I know there is a question about what time is your flight or bus scheduled to depart after your cruise ends, and I thought someone said I had fill that out differently since we will be staying on the ship for the second cruise.

Any help you can provide with my filling out of documents would be very helpful, along with anything else we should know or be aware of such as do we stay on the ship after the first cruise, or, do we have to get off, then check back in, etc.

I guess as I get older, I panic more, even though I'm sure there is unnecessary worrying on my part.

Fill out the online check-in info for both cruises.

On the first cruise, where it asks about your departure plans, choose "Consecutive". On the second cruise, where is asks about your arrival plans, choose "Consecutive".

You only need to fill out the online ck in for the first cruise, just make sure your bookings are linked as a b2b either by rccl or through your tp.

Beginning in March, we will be doing 3 cruises, with a 9 day sight seeing between cruise 1 & 2. I have gone ahead and printed out all 3 Set Sail Passses since final payments have been made, even though Cruise 2 & 3 will be b2b. My question, is the Set Sail pass really needed for the final cruise since it is a b2b.

Yes, fill out everything and bring it. Typically on the EX you are not getting off in scenic Bayonne for a port day, so they have all the consecutive cruisers meet mid morning to get off and on the ship together to go through customs as a group and then get right back on the ship.

What you want to be sure of is that your credit card is registered for the second leg. On my Navigator B2B this somehow didn't happen - the turnaround port was Barcelona. They never collected the 2nd Set Sail Pass and my credit card registration did not carry over as they said it would. When I went to disembark in Galveston, my Seapass card went "tilt" at the exit and I had to go to guest services to straighten it out. So if I do another B2B, I will check during the week that my credit card is registered. I was definitely not in the mood to deal with this kind of issue at the very last minute.

I plan on going to guest relations after we board and verify they have us down for b2b and I have all our Set Sail Passes, waiting on RCCL to get husbands Sisters up for the March 19 NZ cruise. She made final payment on Dec 27th and it still isn't up for her to print. I know it took 1 month for ours to come up, yet the other two cruises came up to print within a week following final. From a recent chat with RCCL, Immigrations will be done when we arrive in Lahaina from Sydney since that will be our first US Port off the Transpacific, then we b2b on the Hawaii that evening.

Gay

Carol that would be a bummer to have to work our glitches on the last day.

Edited by Desert Cruizers