Do the pink busses have a chair lift for wheelchairs?

cruisewithbaby

My mom uses a scooter and will have one rented on board. Last time I was in Bermuda I took the pink bus to horseshoe bay beach. I would

Love my mom to go and see it but she might be able to make the walk from ship to bus stop but not stand as long as it takes for the bus to come. And can not make the walk up and down the hill to the beach, hence the need to bring her scooter on the bus. I know the answer is probably no and in that case I will bite the bullet and get a taxi for us

Bc they can take us to the bottom of the hill etc and she will only have to walk from ship to taxi and taxi to ship.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

She did the walk from NCL ship this year to the free trolly stop and back so Depending which spot we are docked next time she might be able to swing it. But if there's no scooter lift she will never make the hill to the beach. So looks like we will taxi it, maybe we will fin someone else that wants to share our taxi bc we will only Take up 2 seats, my little girl sits on my lap to and from.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

If your mom can walk to the bus stop at the Dockyard and board the bus, once you get to Horseshoe Beach, there is at least one guy who drives people up and down the hill for $2 a person. We have always walked down but the $2 investment for the ride up is priceless. I have been there five years in a row and the $2 man never fails to be there with his van.