Godfrey Tour

bettyboop16

LOVE,LOVE,LOVED our tour with Godfrey!! We did it 3 yrs in a row!! We had his brother Tony each time and it was great. He had spent a few years living in Toronto, so spoke very good english.

You might want to send another request to him.

We emailed them directly this time and still haven't heard anything. Think we've given up as well. Disappointed after hearing all the good reviews about their tours.

We'll try and arrange a tour (with someone else) once we get there.

We heard wonderful things about him too....booked him. Confirmed everything and the day we were to tour with him, we waited and waited....and the man getting taxis for everyone said, where is Godfrey......he decided to go to church and wouldn't be there....I bet we waited 45 mins. A nice cab driver did the same tour for us...but kind of ruined the day!

We emailed them directly this time and still haven't heard anything. Think we've given up as well. Disappointed after hearing all the good reviews about their tours.

We'll try and arrange a tour (with someone else) once we get there.

I am going to do the same thing. Shouldn't be a problem finding someone..we have been approached several times in previous visits by tour guides offering tours.

We heard wonderful things about him too....booked him. Confirmed everything and the day we were to tour with him, we waited and waited....and the man getting taxis for everyone said, where is Godfrey......he decided to go to church and wouldn't be there....I bet we waited 45 mins. A nice cab driver did the same tour for us...but kind of ruined the day!

I am disappointed by him not responding at all & others here rave how good he is. There is another person Sonny Liston... but I have read reviews that he plays very loud music while driving you around... I prefer commentary over loud music.

I'm having issues getting confirmation as well. Filled out the web form about two weeks ago but never got any type of confirmation. Emailed him about a week ago and no response there either. I tried calling today and no answer. Just got a message at the end saying voice mail had not been set up for the line.

I guess I'll show up and see if he is there when we get there. If not we'll just wing it since no money has been spent. We fly out tomorrow.

We did Godfrey in January too without problems. We just emailed him with some questions and special drop off request. Within one day he responded,made the reservation, and even dropped us off at the synagogue! He was a few minutes late, but when we called his phone, he said he would be there in two minutes, and he was

Safe sailing

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Hmm..I emailed him through his website link to book tour and this is what I received about 12 hours later:

godfrey@godfreytoursvi.com

Hello,

I will reserved four (4) seats for you and your party on TOUR # 1 on March 11, 2014 while visiting on the CARNIVAL DREAM. YOUR CONFIRMATION RESERVATION NUMBER IS # XXXX. Pickup time will be at 11 am ship time at the SECURITY GATE at your ship and I will have a sign saying Godfrey Tours so that's what you have to look for on that day. If you are early, I will be at the ship. You pay before tour departure cash or travelers checks. I know you have a choice of booking but I want to thank you for using Godfrey Tours. Our goal every day is to go the Extra mile to ensure you and your party are well please. Thanks again & God Bless.

Godfrey Tours

http://godfreytoursvi.com

Toll Free: 888-436-8274

Home: 340-775-7243

Cell: 340-513-0193

Humm....seems hit or miss. I filled out the form (about two weeks ago), and he responded the next day with a confirmation. Then sent him an email with a couple of questions and he responded immediately. Maybe check your spam filters???????:confused:

I sent a second email and finally heard back from him. He said to meet him at 9am.. but I thought he went out 9, 10 and 11 depending on how long you want to shop..I do not want to shop for 3 hours.. So I emailed him back to see if we can go later and no response.. So I don't know if we should go at 9 or chance a later pick up..

I sent a second email and finally heard back from him. He said to meet him at 9am.. but I thought he went out 9, 10 and 11 depending on how long you want to shop..I do not want to shop for 3 hours.. So I emailed him back to see if we can go later and no response.. So I don't know if we should go at 9 or chance a later pick up..

Not sure what day you will be there, but 9:00am is his only pickup time on Sundays. :(