key west ... what to do??

La Princesa

The Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory has added a pair of beautiful flamingos to their menagerie and are great to see. If you are here march 14 - 15, Old Island Restoration has their House Tours which are always lots of fun.:)

Cruising in march. We are 12! we have being in key west several times.. Could anyone help w/what to do??? I have done the conch ride, the museums etc... what else is there??? please help! thanks

You could all go fishing ---> http://www.tortugacharters.com/ They do everything for you and provide the equipment, and they have a trip at 9:00 am which might fit your schedule. And there are bars, the Schooner Wharf for example, that will Cook-Your-Catch for a small fee and add sides.

Pjk

• 4 weeks later...

We have a cruise in February 2015.

Instead of taking the chance that flights leaving Houston will be cancelled due to equipment not able to get here, (it happens every year) we are going to Florida a week ahead and flying out of Miami or Fort Lauderdale for Buenos Aires.

Having only been to Orlando, I am looking for recommendations for the best place to spend the week. I plan to rent a condo preferably, and am thinking Miami, Fort Lauderdale or the Keys.

Best airline for that one way flight? I am thinking Lan maybe? Any suggestions for flights that won't be originating up north or eastern seaboard?

Thank you! :)