Spa Pass on Dawn

Sparkysgal18333

When you get onboard, the spa will be open for a tour of the facilities. You can do this before or after the muster drill. If you choose, you can sign up for the spa package at that time or the next day. They state there are a limited number of passes, don't know if they ever sell out. The spa pass can also be purchased on a daily basis, do not know that cost.

On our Boston-Bermuda Dawn cruise last year it was $146pp for the week. Included use of lockers, showers, towels, robes, sauna, steam, and dip pools in the men's / ladies locker rooms.

In the shared area is a table with refreshments, showers, loungers overlooking the stern, lap pool, Jacuzzi, thalassotherapy pool and chairs.

For us it was worth it and we will do it again. It was very peaceful and not crowded. There may have been at most 6 other people using the facilities when we were there.

Hope this helps.

• 4 months later...
I also agree it was worth it. I sailed twice on the Dawn last year and the spa was never busy, and I went at a variety of times. On a rainy day, it was a great escape to lounge and relax. I love the spa pass!;)

FYI....I just got off the Dawn and the fee for a 7 night cruise spa pass is $129. To purchase it for a 12 night cruise, it should be about $179

Also remember that it is a guaranteed refuge from the little brats, I mean darling children. They are banned, as is loud music and other obnoxious intrusions on ones serenity. That pass lets you go in the spa whenever you like, as often as you like, and for as long as you like. One favorite time for me is after a long and busy port day. I'll go in and grab a quick session in the sauna just to relax. Then lay down on one of those loungers by the window at sail away, preferably when it's dusk. Perfect way to end a perfect day! :D

Can you tell me the hours the Spa Facilities are open for use of the spa pass, especially, what time do they close in the evening?

We were on the Dawn 2 years ago and got the spa pass. I think the closing was 9-10PM, but I cannot recall exactly.

We are on the Dawn this November, and if anyone has recently had the Spa Pass, I would love to hear any details too.

Spa opens around 8 -8:30 and closes 10 - 10:30 except on last sea day when it closes earlier.

Don't know what previous poster wants to know. The spa on the Dawn is the same as it's always been.

Edited by Va. Plumber

Spa opens around 8 -8:30 and closes 10 - 10:30 except on last sea day when it closes earlier.

Don't know what previous poster wants to know. The spa on the Dawn is the same as it's always been.

Over time things do change. I was not sure if it was still offered. Would you know what the cost currently is? Our cruse will be 14 days long, so I assume it will be twice the cost of a 7 day cruise.

[i also wanted to move the question back to the top...]

For some reason, the Spa Pass prices on the ships change from sailing to sailing it seems. I found discrepancies a few times when sailing, from what others had stated here on CC. Don't be surprised if you are quoted different prices once on board.

We were on the Dawn 5/9-5/16. The Spa pass was $119 each. The Spa hours were

8:00am to 8:00pm

the spa price does depend on the length of the cruise. Just prior to your sailing it was $179 for the 12 day package. Everyone has his/her own opinion. I don't think we would do it again, but who knows? I have to say never...We might on another ship, but on the Dawn it just wasn't that great and we did not find the staff friendly, at all, plus here were lounge huggers, just like around the pool. The staff did nothing even though one lady was reserving 2 lounges for hours.

the spa price does depend on the length of the cruise. Just prior to your sailing it was $179 for the 12 day package. Everyone has his/her own opinion. I don't think we would do it again, but who knows? I have to say never...We might on another ship, but on the Dawn it just wasn't that great and we did not find the staff friendly, at all, plus here were lounge huggers, just like around the pool. The staff did nothing even though one lady was reserving 2 lounges for hours.

Agree. Recommend checking out the spa yourself soon as you board. After having been on the Pearl, DW was not impressed with the Dawn Spa so we did not get the package.

Agree. Recommend checking out the spa yourself soon as you board. After having been on the Pearl, DW was not impressed with the Dawn Spa so we did not get the package.

Wish we were as smart as you. Next time we will be on the Pearl and maybe book it. If not, we will book a couple of spa treatments.

I'm booked this Friday on the Dawn and will be buying the pass.I got it last year and it was worth every penney. Of course we went in July and there were over 800 kids onboard. Been there done that! I booked this cruise for my son and my future daughter in law for their honeymoon, in October. My cruise consultant told me the spa pass for my week is $129pp and for my son's cruise is $119. She said it depends on the season how much the spa pass cost. Summer is consider peak, which you would think they would sell more passes in October than June because of the weather.