MicCanberra, congratulations for making the CC 10,000 club !

NSWP

True that I am never too far away from posting, however, I have found the sponge baths interrupt my typing, the butler/valet here is rather clumsy.:D

Oh how I long for 10,000 posts:( Butler/ valet dosnt quite have such an upmarket ring to it as "concierge". But I will add "Butler/Valet" as a need to be use every post, so well done:)

Even I am confused? I have been on CC for so long I can no longer be branded a Troll:D:D:D

Iam a bit Trollish though! but I have been this way before the internet was invented:D

:D it is sooooo good to be with an audience that says "before the internet was invented"!!!!

We had a conversation about floppy discs at work the other day, & 1/2 the office thought we were taking the P :o. No idea what we were "banging on about"!!

Mic, sorry for the belated Congrats for your achievement of 10000 club, I've only been back 2 days from our cruise.

Always enjoyed your valued comments, you should get a job as a host!!!.

Cheers, I think the current hosts do a marvelous job and I wouldn't want to step on their toes. However, if a position became available, maybe I would.:D

:D it is sooooo good to be with an audience that says "before the internet was invented"!!!!

We had a conversation about floppy discs at work the other day, & 1/2 the office thought we were taking the P :o. No idea what we were "banging on about"!!

Try telling them you used to be able to sit on computer disk controller units LOL. Way back then they were the size of a chest freezer. On night shift the computer operators would sit on them to keep warm ;-)

Try telling them you used to be able to sit on computer disk controller units LOL. Way back then they were the size of a chest freezer. On night shift the computer operators would sit on them to keep warm ;-)

More like the size of the whole room (large double bedroom).:eek: