Booking for friends on board

pbs14

We will be on the Silhouette in March and will be booking a RCCL cruise. I know the onboard booking perks. Can we book this same cruise FOR friends and get them similar perks? (They won't be on the Silhouette with us)

Thanks guys!

-polly

We will be on the Silhouette in March and will be booking a RCCL cruise. I know the onboard booking perks. Can we book this same cruise FOR friends and get them similar perks? (They won't be on the Silhouette with us)

Thanks guys!

-polly

Hi Polly,

Not sure about booking an RCCL cruise for friends, but I was able to book a cruise for friends while onboard for a Celebrity cruise. In fact, I've done it twice. I needed all their personal info (full names, address, phone, DOB, email address) along with their Credit Card info. No problem whatsoever.

Hope it works out for you.

Linda

Thank you Linda! Were you able to get the same perks for them too??

I'm curious as well.

Specifically did the friends get the enhanced perks for book CRUISE NOW (OBC up to $500) or did they get the reduced perks of CRUSIE LATER (OBC up to $200 only) which is geared towards getting friends to join.

I did just that in May while onboard the Summit. My absent friends were also Captain's Club members. I had all their relevant info with me including their CC numbers. I could have used my credit card for their deposit if I didn't have that info. They received all the same perks that I did.

Thank you Linda! Were you able to get the same perks for them too??

Yes, they were able to take advantage of all the perks available. In fact, I will likely book for another couple when we are on the Reflection in February.

Thanks guys!

-polly

Yes you can we did it. On our Summit cruise in November we booked the Royal Caribbean Vision for us and we booked for our friends too. We paid the deposit for them, I'm not sure if you had their credit card number if you could use that? Our friends got the same perks as we did for booking onboard. Make sure to have the full legal names, and if possible their RCCL loyalty number if they have cruised RCCL before or their birth dates. It is super easy to book for your friends too.