Lanai for 3?

sunnygidget

I just talked to our TA and she is checking into it. But you are right there are no little triangles on any of the Lanai's saying they hold 3. Just wondering why they would do that if there are none:confused:

They send out mass emails. Last year we were booked in a Neptune Suite then we got an email offering us an upsell to a Neptune Suite. I called and was told it must have been an error but they were offering Neptune Suites to those in the Vista Suite. It was very strange.

We just got an upgrade offer for a Lanai on the Maasdam for our party of 3. I didn't think the Lanai's held 3. What are they thinking? Or am I off?

I don't think any hold 3. Having said that, how much was the upsell offer? Email me if you wish! We had an upsell offer...I took it...but thought it was high.

We started as an inside then went to FF outside unobstructed, as part of a special on the Holland website explore 4 thing, I think. You booked a low inside and got to go to an outside without paying anymore. Now we got an

offer from the TA of:

"HAL just sent an upgrade offer. Let me know if interested.

Upgrade to a Vista Suite (A-BC) for an additional $399pp USD/CAD

Upgrade to a Lanai Stateroom (CA) for an additional $199pp USD/CAD"

But we didn't want to pay that much more for a vista suite. A lanai sounded fun, but not possible for us.

We were in a lanai, Maasdam over holidays last year. I am not sure if the sofa bed opened for sleeping. If it did it would be tight.

The main problem would be the deck chairs that are set aside for you on the prom deck...there are only 2 of them!! There is no room for you to nudgie in another deck chair as you would be in front of your neighbors door wall. :eek: