Just a word of caution for those sailing on Coral Princess

wilfros

That is good to know. She emailed me before she called the medical center. She thought both would be confined and she was staying put(didn't want to spread any germs) . It was 4:30am when she emailed.

I guess the question is which is better, let a person who might possibly be coming down with noro but who has no symptoms do normal activities on the ship or make a person who probably does not have noro stay confined 24 hours a day with someone who does has noro.

• 2 weeks later...

The Noro outbreak was limited because the Captain implemented Code Red early and most passengers cooperated. The Code was lifted after a few days, and they were even able to have the Ultimate Ship Tour (which included the galleys). Princess did a good job.

You did not answer the question. Was the time they placed the rope the same as the announced cutoff time?

If so that it pretty consistent for cruise ship events.

Oh goodness. The OP has said this as a warning to others not as having some huge tantrum about it. I would have been surprised by this as well. Better customer service would be to cut the line off before more people got into it. Therefore, I appreciate the warning.

OP, for the first time ever I am wishing I had a 3d television so I could see your photos.