Prices at Izumi?

#1Nanna

last time I went, my DH just wanted an appetizer but the waiter told us he had to do an appetizer an entree...and so thats what we did...for both of us I think it was less than 30.00...sorry that doesn't help much! I think the Sushi was priced at around 7-8.00

Hi! I know that items at Izumi are priced alacarte, but I looked at RCI Izumi menu & I don't see any prices? How do you know how much each item is?

Royal removed the prices from their menu on the US website, and the PDF file is too large for me to attach to a post. However, here is an old menu from the UK website that still has the prices. This is a couple years old, so prices and items may have changed:

http://bookings.royalcaribbean.co.uk/content/en_UK/pdf/IzumiMenu.pdf

Edited by clarea

Hi! I know that items at Izumi are priced alacarte, but I looked at RCI Izumi menu & I don't see any prices? How do you know how much each item is?

nothing on the menu is more than $15 and those are the set meals that come with miso, rice and the entree( like the hot stone platters) . the sushi rolls I think were all under $8 and they are full size rolls with about 6-8 pieces each.

when you use a dining package you get a $20 per person credit. $5 covers the entrance fee and the rest towards you choices.

What about for lunch? We cruised two years ago and did sushi for lunch one day, and I remember it being a flat fee (I think $5/person?), not a la carte. Is that not still the case?

Izumi lunch is $3 cover charge plus per item charges. Also, many items from the dinner menu are missing from lunch, such as sukiyaki, hot rock, tempura.

Thank you for posting this link as wife and daughter will likely be dining at Izumi tonight.........at least I know what their choices willl be as I sit her and watch the snow. Please clarify what the number in brackets represents after the USD figure (is that the number of pieces of roll?) This is confusing without being there as the number in brackets is behind everything even non-roll items.

Thanks again

Royal removed the prices from their menu on the US website, and the PDF file is too large for me to attach to a post. However, here is an old menu from the UK website that still has the prices. This is a couple years old, so prices and items may have changed:

http://bookings.royalcaribbean.co.uk/content/en_UK/pdf/IzumiMenu.pdf

Thank you for posting this link as wife and daughter will likely be dining at Izumi tonight.........at least I know what their choices willl be as I sit her and watch the snow. Please clarify what the number in brackets represents after the USD figure (is that the number of pieces of roll?) This is confusing without being there as the number in brackets is behind everything even non-roll items.

Thanks again

I don't have any idea what the brackets are signifying. However, if you post your email, I'll send you a copy of the menu from 2012, with prices. It's much more readable, and closer to how I remember the current menu. However, it's 12MB in size.

Edited by clarea

• 1 year later...