second post-- where are the Silhouette reviews?

Seayalater

Well, the lack of reviews just means everything went well and no one had anything to complain/rant about. lol We sailed her twice last year....both the spring and winter TAs and enjoyed every minute! Well, except for the bizarre experience the first day of the April cruise...sitting outside enjoying myself when a woman came by and asked if she could share our table. I said certainly and she plunked down a HUGE vase of flowers that blocked my view of the harbor...which then blew over in the breeze and absolutely drenched me. She said "Oh, its only water." I couldn't believe it!

But the Silhouette was wonderful on both cruises and I didn't post a review because I had nothing to say other than we had a fantastic time and she is a beautiful ship.

Reviews are NOT just to criticize - they help us all by letting us know about changes. We were on Silhouette in winter 2012 when escargot became mushrooms - and I included that change in my review.

More importantly, it provides another lens on the experience. You'll notice things I don't - and vice versa. Regular cruisers are helped by being made aware of things that we never notice - and new cruisers need the reassurance that things are still OK.

So please take the time to post something in the review section, if only to say it was great, just like the last time.

j