Concerts At Sea-beginning of paying for Entertainment

Evangaline

You simply can't compare popular national acts with the 3rd/4th/5th tier entertainment that is currently on cruise ships. If paying a small fee gets me top flight entertainment, I'm there!

See you are one of the winners. I expect you to be happy. Just because you would pay for "better" entertainment doesn't mean everybody wants that.

I am currently on the fence about this change. I enjoy the free entertainment they currently have and will not book any of the current concert cruises because I am not really thrilled with any of the acts.

If I had a cruise already booked that got changed to a concert cruise, I would be upset. Luckily none of my currently booked cruises got changed.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Forums mobile app

See you are one of the winners. I expect you to be happy. Just because you would pay for "better" entertainment doesn't mean everybody wants that.

I am currently on the fence about this change. I enjoy the free entertainment they currently have and will not book any of the current concert cruises because I am not really thrilled with any of the acts.

If I had a cruise already booked that got changed to a concert cruise, I would be upset. Luckily none of my currently booked cruises got changed.

Of course it wasn't changed. You are booked for February and this doesn't take effect until April.

Of course it wasn't changed. You are booked for February and this doesn't take effect until April.

I also have a cruise booked April 18th out of LA on the Inspiration. Booked it back in Nov when I was on the Glory.