Trying to figure out my C&A points

Hi,

I'm trying to figure out how I've got the C&A points that I have...

We've cruised so far 3 times,

All cruises were 7 nights, and in all cruises we stayed in a balcony cabin, all 4 of us (2 parents, 2 kids).

We booked a cruise in July, and on the C&A page its stated that we're gold members and we have 29 points.

This means that next time we make reservation after July we'll be Platinum already (past 30 points).

Since I know that each night gives you 1 C&A point, I wonder how I happen to already have 29 points (not that I'm complaining...).

Hi,

All cruises were 7 nights, and in all cruises we stayed in a balcony cabin, all 4 of us (2 parents, 2 kids).

We booked a cruise in July, and on the C&A page its stated that we're gold members and we have 29 points.

This means that next time we make reservation after July we'll be Platinum already (past 30 points).

Since I know that each night gives you 1 C&A point, I wonder how I happen to already have 29 points (not that I'm complaining...).

You have 29 points because RCI says so!

Hi,

Unless you've stayed in a suite, you should have 22 points. (7 x 3 + 1).

Did you check your on line account? That will show how the points were calculated.

That is how I feel. We have been on 6 cruises all 7 day cruises. First one was interior cabin, the next 5 were all D1 balcony no suites. We have 52 points. I figured no sense questioning RC about this.

...and as you suggest, only JS and above provide a different level of points, which is 2 pts. per night, if they awarded you more, than enjoy! (Aside from promotions, such as the previous "Diamonds in December", which also provided additional points).

That is how I feel. We have been on 6 cruises all 7 day cruises. First one was interior cabin, the next 5 were all D1 balcony no suites. We have 52 points. I figured no sense questioning RC about this.

So I'm not alone in this...

I'll take you're advice and be quiet about it, and hope this trend will continue.