On Board Credit Question Help!

mablinki

I reserved a balcony on the Breakaway through a travel agent a couple of weeks ago. Departure is May 4th. When I booked he stated that I could get an onboard credit of $50. Now if I go to the NCL site I see they are giving $100 plus $50.

Is it to late to reach out to my travel agent to see if I can get the $100. Please advise if you know. Tks.

I reserved a balcony on the Breakaway through a travel agent a couple of weeks ago. Departure is May 4th. When I booked he stated that I could get an onboard credit of $50. Now if I go to the NCL site I see they are giving $100 plus $50.

Is it to late to reach out to my travel agent to see if I can get the $100. Please advise if you know. Tks.

Just make sure your cabin price hasn't increased.

Thats why I hold control of my bookings until right before final payment. I can make changes on my own. All my TA does is give me OBC for giving him the booking at the last minute.

Now that there is the 60 day limit for transfers after booking, this means that you wouldn't be able to make reservations until two months before final payment.

I have a decent travel agency and can get everything (and sometimes even more, just couple of weeks ago by contact person figured out a way to keep some of our earlier promo perks while adding some current ones even though their NCL contact said that it couldn't be done) done through them compared to handling things directly.