Seabourn Legend - anyone just sailed on it?

cigloo

Hello there,

We are looking at Seabourn Legend to take a cruise but concerned this ship my not be up to par. We know they are getting rid of it early next spring so concerned it may be worn?

Also, we are concerned about the size being too small. We have sailed on the Odyssey several times and loved it and not sure if this will be as nice.

Would love any input about the Legend, especially anyone who has been on it recently.

Thanks!!

We haven't been on the legend for 3 years but we heard similar reports about the Spirit and after 2 cruises on the Quest we were concerned about going back to a small ship. We can honestly say it was our best trip and the intimacy and service are at least as good as the big sisters. As many will tell you on these boards enjoy these while you can you truly won't regret it.

The Legend is my favourite of all the six Seabourn ships.

The service has never been better and there is not a problem with the condition of the ship, in fact keeping the ship in good order is a condition of the sale and handover to Windstar.

I have two more trips booked on her as well as others on the larger ships.

You must sail on the Legend before she goes to Windstar as we will never experience intimate service like this on a ship again.

We left the ship three weeks ago after another fantastic cruise and can only give it

10 plus 10 for everything. The crew could not have been better and the food on many

ocasions was gourmet standard.

We are returning for Easter and I am already counting the weeks. No hesitation in

recommending it.

We left the ship three weeks ago after another fantastic cruise and can only give it

10 plus 10 for everything. The crew could not have been better and the food on many

ocasions was gourmet standard.

We are returning for Easter and I am already counting the weeks. No hesitation in

recommending it.

SNAP!! See you onboard Miss Jet Set somewhere around the Suez Canal.