4K question - quick response appreciated

TheCalicoCat

Which 4K would you choose on Carnival Pride? I understand that some have views between the life boats instead of just the lifeboat.

I'm about to book the repo from Tampa to Baltimore, so I appreciate your answers.

Hey neighbor..Yep...those give you some ocean views...got one booked for September and if ones available for the repo..will book one for that...have stayed in other 4K's...on Pride....best cabin bargain on the ship!!

We were in 4140 and that was great, but the only one we've been in so can't give any further recommendations. There are a couple of other threads floating around here from the last couple of days showing pictures of some of the rooms with other comments. Those should be helpful.

4130 is a good cabin. You will be able to see in between the 2 boats.

Good. We've been in a 4K before. I don't remember which one. It was nice, but our view was on a life boat & then they lowered the life boat & we were able the see the lights of Bermuda.

We were in 4130 on the Miracle. The unfortunate thing is none of the cabins that sleep 3 are between the lifeboats. I have attached some pictures of our cabin. You can see we did not have any kind of a view. The first is a picture looking towards the French doors. The other 3 are views standing at the doors with them open.

Sharon

P1050434.jpg.071fe932b25113c15932c85dadb508bd.jpg

P1050437.jpg.572595ee2400d5617bff19f538eb7e87.jpg

P1050438.jpg.3cc9fc6a161dbcf727cda41f327d1969.jpg

P1050439.jpg.9180123e83c5f896a715a63da1616fda.jpg

We were in 4130 on the Miracle. The unfortunate thing is none of the cabins that sleep 3 are between the lifeboats. I have attached some pictures of our cabin. You can see we did not have any kind of a view. The first is a picture looking towards the French doors. The other 3 are views standing at the doors with them open.

Sharon

Is there any kind of a balcony on these 4Js or do you open the door to a guard rail?

We call 4K a balcony cabin without a balcony. So if you want a balcony, shell some money for that type.

But if you want a great bargain, get any of the 4Ks. We have had three of them -- only one with a relatively good view. Whether you have a view or not makes no difference to us.