Pre-Trip Blog and Review: Carnival Dream 2/15/14 – Western Caribbean

UTVolsFan4Life

Hello everybody! I am back and ready to post day two for you. It took a bit longer than I expected to sync all my pictures so that I could post them to you. Today, is going to be a very picture intensive day so, for those of you that don't like a lot of pictures then get your scroll wheel ready to zoom past the pictures. Here we go!

Day Two: Our First Day at Sea

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

I woke up to use the bathroom about 5:15 AM so, I checked our location and we are not even to Key West. I decided to try to go back to sleep but by about 6:30 AM I had enough tossing and turning. I decided that I would step out on the balcony and update my trip notes for a bit. A beautiful day was on the horizon.

IMG_2468.JPG

There was a vessel out in the distance.

IMG_2470.JPG

IMG_2469.JPG

I decided that I would let Cynthia sleep a bit longer so I thought it would be a great time to get some pictures of the ship. I started by going down to the Atrium on Deck 3 so that I could get me a handy folding deck plan. I usually grab two of three of these at a time because I normally loose them fairly quickly. I tried to scan on of them, with no luck.

I began my adventure Deck 3 FWD in the Encore! I noticed that all but one door was closed and that there was a sign that said no peeking...I walked in anyway. After I took my first shot, I encountered the rudest Carnival employee that I have ever encountered. He so rudely asked if he could help me and I nicely said no I just wanted to grab a few pictures and he so rudely told me that it was closed and he did not know why one of the doors where open. I took two more pictures and walked out. He followed me so that he could close the door behind me. Here are pictures from Encore!

IMG_2472.JPG

IMG_2473.JPG

IMG_2474.JPG

IMG_2475.JPG

IMG_2476.JPG

Here is some of the decoration that you will see around the ship:

IMG_2477.JPG

Here is an interactive kiosk that is near Guest Services.

IMG_2479.JPG

Fun Hub area near Guest Services

IMG_2480.JPG

Here comes my favorite machine and there were two or three of these around the ship…The Sign & Sail Kiosk I love to check this daily so that I can keep a close watch on my account. This one is located on deck 3 near the Atrium. Here are some more pictures of the Atrium area.

IMG_2481.JPG

I will be back shortly with more, I need to help Mom with bringing the groceries in the house.

IMG_2581.JPG

We are now coming into the deck 4 portion of the Scarlet Dining Room. The Scarlet Dining Room is used for Assigned Dinning Guest as well as breakfast and brunch. While I was here, myself and another gentleman was looking around and we were approached by a Carnival employee and he was very nice and funny. He politely asked if we needed any help and we said no thanks and that we were just looking he smiled and made a camera noise when he saw me taking pictures.

IMG_2582.JPG

IMG_2583.JPG

IMG_2584.JPG

IMG_2585.JPG

IMG_2586.JPG