Royal Caribbean Crown & Anchor Pendent

slavearlen

Here is a picture I found from 2011 http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=29915839&postcount=4 This is what they used to sell on the ships.

The pendant from Imperial does not have all those diamonds in it, just in the middle and they do come in several sizes. If you have the $$$ you could probably have them add as many diamonds as you want.:D

Very nice!

Shirley, Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Back in the olden, golden day when RCI ran their own gift shops and had some very nice merchandise....they carried the crown & anchor in gold. It would make you weep if I told you how much they cost then. They did have them again several years ago in the shops and even before the price of gold went out of sight, they were waaaay overpriced so I'm guessing they did not sell very well and that is why they no longer have them.

Here is the details on the RCCL pendent! Imperial Jewelers (St.Thomas) has emailed me information on the pendent. They come in three sizes and white and yellow gold.

1) 89521 D=0.23cts 14Kt White Gold Anchor Pendant FUR - $750.00

2) 104856 D=0.16cts 14Kt Yellow Gold Anchor Pendant DRU - $450.00

3) 104637 D=0.33cts 14Kt Yellow gold Anchor Pendant WWED - $1175.00

I have contacted RCCL to see if they carry these onboard their ships. I was just on the Jewel and they did not. Next is the Navigator, which is a larger ship with more shops, so hoping they do carry them. My next itinerary is Cozumel and there is no Imperial Jewelers in Cozumel. So my option is purchase via the mail, hope Navigator carries them or go back to St. Thomas. I'm still baffled by RCCL doesn't promote these themselves more, particularly to the Diamond Members.

435330532_RCCLPendent3.jpg.4f4fdfb175fdc531a80dfbd90f95b579.jpg

Here is the details on the RCCL pendent! Imperial Jewelers (St.Thomas) has emailed me information on the pendent. They come in three sizes and white and yellow gold.

I have contacted RCCL to see if they carry these onboard their ships. I was just on the Jewel and they did not. Next is the Navigator, which is a larger ship with more shops, so hoping they do carry them. My next itinerary is Cozumel and there is no Imperial Jewelers in Cozumel. So my option is purchase via the mail, hope Navigator carries them or go back to St. Thomas. I'm still baffled by RCCL doesn't promote these themselves more, particularly to the Diamond Members.

Thanks for this, very useful details.:)

How big is the $450 one, and is that with or without a chain? I assume, without, but hoping with. I will be there next month and am looking forward to seeing them. Buying, now that is another story. :rolleyes: Thinking.....income tax refund. :p;)

I wonder if the C&A logo is copyrighted, and they have the right to sell them. Maybe, there is a small difference in the logo and can get away with it.:confused:

Gwen :)

How big is the $450 one, and is that with or without a chain? I assume, without, but hoping with. I will be there next month and am looking forward to seeing them. Buying, now that is another story. :rolleyes: Thinking.....income tax refund. :p;)

I wonder if the C&A logo is copyrighted, and they have the right to sell them. Maybe, there is a small difference in the logo and can get away with it.:confused:

See my post #24 above with picture. That is the size mine is and I love it. Large enough that it gets noticed and complimented on. It does not come with a chain.

I've been told that because they have put the diamonds in the center this changes the original design of the crown and anchor.

See my post #24 above with picture. That is the size mine is and I love it. Large enough that it gets noticed and complimented on. It does not come with a chain.

I've been told that because they have put the diamonds in the center this changes the original design of the crown and anchor.

Thanks......now, if they only made them in sterling silver. I guess I will have to see if they have the small one in white gold (my preference). I wonder if you can haggle with the price. I'm on my own with this one. Hubby isn't going to buy this time.:mad: Maybe he will split it with me.:rolleyes:

Thanks for sharing this information. I too have been trying to purchase onboard for a few years and was lucky enough to meet the RCI jewelry designer on the Navigator. All of the ship shops & designer told me they do have them occasionally and it is hit or miss. Always a miss for me. I have seen the one you posted several times but never the one with all diamonds.

I think if they were a big money maker you would see them on every ship on every sailing. It would be more meaningful to me to purchase on board but I have a feeling I'll be headed to Imperial Jewelry in St Thomas in December.

Thanks......now, if they only made them in sterling silver. I guess I will have to see if they have the small one in white gold (my preference). I wonder if you can haggle with the price. I'm on my own with this one. Hubby isn't going to buy this time.:mad: Maybe he will split it with me.:rolleyes:

Gwen, you can always call or email them as it doesn't hurt to ask. From what I remember they did do them in white gold, but that was back in 2010 when I purchased mine.

Haggling is a good thing, so I say Go For It.:D

Gwen, you can always call or email them as it doesn't hurt to ask. From what I remember they did do them in white gold, but that was back in 2010 when I purchased mine.

Haggling is a good thing, so I say Go For It.:D

I'm not a good haggler, but I try. My husband would say I'm better at nagging then haggling. :p:rolleyes:

I did email my regular jeweler in St. Thomas to see if they could get me one. Worth a try. If not, then I will contact Imperial. It probably looks better in yellow gold then white. According to the price list in one of the previous posts, the white gold was more expensive anyway.

Thanks.

IMG_1443.jpg

IMG_1445.jpg

Pictures I just received from my jeweler at St. Thomas....Glitters.....at Havensight mall, just off the ship. They also have the different sizes. I will go there first. I have dealt with them for several years and they are good to deal with, and bargain with.

Pictures I just received from my jeweler at St. Thomas....Glitters.....at Havensight mall, just off the ship. They also have the different sizes. I will go there first. I have dealt with them for several years and they are good to deal with, and bargain with.

OMG, I never thought about Glitter's.:( We've been dealing with Jimmy and his wife Bella since 1996 and they are the nicest people. Can't stop at St. Thomas without a visit to see them. I love to look in the cases which is my downfall because Bella can be so persuasive at times.:D

OMG, I never thought about Glitter's.:( We've been dealing with Jimmy and his wife Bella since 1996 and they are the nicest people. Can't stop at St. Thomas without a visit to see them. I love to look in the cases which is my downfall because Bella can be so persuasive at times.:D

I've been dealing with Vin. I think he is a nephew. I guess they want to train someone for when they retire. They are all nice. I know about how persuasive they can be. Sometimes my husband just waits outside. :rolleyes: Silly man. :p

Hi Gwen tell Fred to get his wallet out and treat you:eek::D

Hi Nick...how are you doing? Really going to miss the Explorer when she leaves NJ. Just cruised with Eva and Bob in Dec.

I'll tell Fred what you said. He has been pretty good with his wallet the past several times we cruised. He told me I'm on my own with this one. I think I am worth it though.....:p;)

Hope to see you again on another cruise.

Take care.

Royal Caribbean does not own their gift shops, it is leased space, so that could be a reason why the stuff isn't as good anymore...and why you see the same stuff on, say CCL with different logos...

I have never seen the C & A pendants on any ship.....

(and as a 25+ year retail veteran, they're 'missing the boat' - pun intended- with their lack of good stuff to buy but I digress...)

IMG_14511.jpg?t=1393614781

Just received this picture from Glitters Jewelry in St. Thomas (Havensight). Picture is a little blurry. He will have one for me when I go there in March. He knows I like white gold, and this looks like white gold. I will take either as long as the price is right. ;) It's the smaller pendant. Probably about the size of a nickel or quarter or somewhere in between. I think about $500 give or take. Will have to negotiate. :p

So, just to be clear, the pendant my husband bought me on Majesty of The Seas 4 years ago is no longer available on any ship? Not that I want another, but the earrings that matched were kind of nice.

The one that people have been posting pictures of from the Jeweler in St Thomas is quite nice!

So, just to be clear, the pendant my husband bought me on Majesty of The Seas 4 years ago is no longer available on any ship? Not that I want another, but the earrings that matched were kind of nice.

The one that people have been posting pictures of from the Jeweler in St Thomas is quite nice!

Imperial Jewelers in St. Thomas has the pendants too. They are downtown. Glitters also has the earrings. One piece at a time for my pocketbook.

IMG_14511.jpg?t=1393614781

Just received this picture from Glitters Jewelry in St. Thomas (Havensight). Picture is a little blurry. He will have one for me when I go there in March. He knows I like white gold, and this looks like white gold. I will take either as long as the price is right. ;) It's the smaller pendant. Probably about the size of a nickel or quarter or somewhere in between. I think about $500 give or take. Will have to negotiate. :p

Very nice. My wife would love that.

• 1 year later...
Picture of the pendent that got my attention! Love it!

FYI.....I just bought this pendant on the Granduer last Saturday. They have it in yellow and white gold. Earrings and cufflinks too.

I was so thrilled to see it....actually my hibby saw it first. I love it and worth every penny.

FYI.....I just bought this pendant on the Granduer last Saturday. They have it in yellow and white gold. Earrings and cufflinks too.

I was so thrilled to see it....actually my hibby saw it first. I love it and worth every penny.

Could you provide us with a picture of what you are referring to?

Thanks,

Rick