Jewel 2 bedroom Suite ???

footballbabe3

No they are not. There are Two Bedroom Haven Suites on deck 14 with Haven access. For the future, all true suites have a cabin category designator that starts with the letter "S". The next character determines whether they are "Haven" suites or "Non-Haven" suites. haven Suites have a number following the S (S1, S2, S3, etc). Non-Haven suites have a letter following the S (SB, SC, SD, etc). Hope that helps!

Robin

Edited by Fishbait17

No, sorry, the two-bedroom suites on 11 are not part of the Haven.

The only suites that are part of the Haven on the Jewel are the two three- bedroom Garden Villas on 14, two Owners' Suites on 9, the two Owners' Suites on 10, the eight two-bedrooms Villas on 14, and two Courtyard Penthouses on 14.

Can anyone tell me are the 2 bedroom suites on deck 11 part of the Haven?

Unfortunately no. Only those on deck 14 (connected to the Haven - along with the Owners suites and Garden Villas). I sailed in one last August...best money I've ever spent on a cruise. If you can afford it, I'd bump up to a Haven suite!

I am actually waiting on a call back from a TA trying to get the haven 2 bedroom. We have the regular 2 bedroom. I sold it to my husband with the private area and private viewing deck. He really doesn't care for crowds. Also might want to try giving him a few beers and a back rub lol