Smoking areas on Reflection

Aussie lost in space

Hi folks....I dont want to start another contentious thread or begin a debate regarding the negatives of smoking (Being a Doctor I know full well..). Being first time celebrity cruisers I would like to find out where the public areas are aboard Reflection, for smoking. I have tried to do a search, however no longer have the search tool. What I have read and seen seems a tad conflicting. Are you able to smoke at the Mast Bar? Which side Port or Starboard? I believe smoking is permitted on the port side of the Sunset bar and port side of one of the pool areas?

Fully respect Celebrity's smoking policy and also other people's physical health, thoughts, views etc. Would like to be fully informed prior to boarding so that I dont infringe upon anyone else's rights, but can also enjoy the cruise myself. Thanks in advance :)

You are right about Sunset Bar (Port Side), Mast Bar, Pool Area (Port Side) and also Deck Five (Port Side) close to the Captain's Club office. The smoking spots are well indicated. The large blue ashtrays are also easy to spot on the tables of the smoking areas ...and also the odor!

Edited by vivi9909

just off the 2/8 sailing. The smoking areas are on the port side at the sunset bar. Several tables chairs etc facing aft. More chairs by the lawn that are in the smoking area. There is also smoking at the mast bar starboard side, as the bar is on this side of the ship with the design of reflection. There is also a smoking area on deck 5 port side. This is outside the entrance to the ensemble lounge and entrance to michaels and the speciality restaurants. There are 10 or so slide rockers with tall ashtrays set up in this area. Enjoy your trip, it was an awesome trip.

You are right about Sunset Bar (Port Side), Mast Bar, Pool Area (Port Side) and also Deck Five (Port Side) close to the Captain's Club office. The smoking spots are well indicated. The large blue ashtrays are also easy to spot on the tables of the smoking areas ...and also the odor!

Thank you for your reply vivi9909. Appreciate the info.

just off the 2/8 sailing. The smoking areas are on the port side at the sunset bar. Several tables chairs etc facing aft. More chairs by the lawn that are in the smoking area. There is also smoking at the mast bar starboard side, as the bar is on this side of the ship with the design of reflection. There is also a smoking area on deck 5 port side. This is outside the entrance to the ensemble lounge and entrance to michaels and the speciality restaurants. There are 10 or so slide rockers with tall ashtrays set up in this area. Enjoy your trip, it was an awesome trip.

Hope you had an awesome trip. Glad to hear the Mast bar is a smoking area. This will be the nearest one from our cabin and easiest one to get to. Thanks for your reply.

Enjoy your cruise. And thanks for asking what areas to be in. My uncle smoked a few weeks ago on our cruise and he said he made friends with all the smokers off the pool deck :) he also said they kept pushing the furniture in at night and they had to keep pushing it back out. :). But he had fun with the other smokers!

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

You will enjoy mast bar tell Shaun ken and nancy said hi

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Will have to make a mental note but certainly will do! Sounds like (well apart from the sunset bar) the place to be :)

Enjoy your cruise. And thanks for asking what areas to be in. My uncle smoked a few weeks ago on our cruise and he said he made friends with all the smokers off the pool deck :) he also said they kept pushing the furniture in at night and they had to keep pushing it back out. :). But he had fun with the other smokers!

Hope you had a fantastic cruise too. Birds of a feather (and all that...)unfortunately I can see myself doing exactly the same thing, pushing furniture around and making friends whilst doing it! :)

This is the first I have read that there is smoking on Starboard side at The Mast. So the Grill part is port and the Bar part is starboard? This is bad news.

When I was on the Reflection last year, the following were the smoking locations:

Smoking areas on the S-class ship Reflection:

Deck 15 (Lawn Club Deck aft) – Port (left)-side only – outside at the Sunset Bar – This is the area where Cigar & Pipe smoking is permitted

Deck 15 (Lawn Club Deck forward/mid-ship) – Starboard (right)-side only – outside at the Mast Bar

Deck 14 (Lido Deck) – Port (left)-side only – outside next to the Pool Bar

.Deck 5 (Entertainment Deck mid-ship) – Port (left)-side only – outside of the mid-ship elevators

Deck 5 (Entertainment Deck forward) – Port (left)-side only – outside of the forward elevators/Theatre

Will have to make a mental note but certainly will do! Sounds like (well apart from the sunset bar) the place to be :)

Hope you had a fantastic cruise too. Birds of a feather (and all that...)unfortunately I can see myself doing exactly the same thing, pushing furniture around and making friends whilst doing it! :)

We had a great cruise! :)