Show times in the QM2 theartre

ozcruize

I can remember a 6.30 session instead of the late one for people on second sitting last Circumnavigation.

I never get that. We choose second seating so not to have to get ready so early and when they put late seating entertainment before dinner...it pretty much defeats the purpose for us. Luckily, not every one is set in their ways like me. :D

Thank you Lanky Lad, Pushka and brigittetom for your responses:)

I agree with you brigittetom, I think 10.30pm would suit me better too.

On the first leg from Southampton to Cape Town there were 3/4 nights when the 1030 show was changed to 7pm. This seemed a higher proportion than usual for an 18 night sector.

The late show is not consistently at 10.30. Some nights it is at 10.45. I couldn't figure out why there was a 15 minute difference some nights. The good thing is that most of the shows are excellent whatever time they start. :D

The late show is not consistently at 10.30. Some nights it is at 10.45. I couldn't figure out why there was a 15 minute difference some nights. The good thing is that most of the shows are excellent whatever time they start. :D

Quite correct but it can be even more confusing. On the Cape Town leg there was one night when the daily programme said 1045pm but the show started at 1030pm. Unfortunately the act was a comedian that night and of course he started making the usual jokes about latecomers. You can imagine the responses - the comedian did not make any further remarks to other people still on their way in.

• 2 weeks later...

I have just completed 23nights on the QM2. Most nights were 8.45pm and 10.30pm though on about 4 days they did a 7pm show instead of the 10.30pm but these tended to be on themed formal nights, possibly so passengers could enjoy the Queens Room balls.

Sent from my iPad using Forums