SUCCESSFUL - Shore Excursion Best Price Guarantees

mnsweeps

Nope ....Denied ! I even put in another one and Carnival said the company has to have a certain number of people going to get that rate....Denied again . I did a lot of shopping around couldnt find anything exactly the same....I gave up :(

• 3 weeks later...

I just got a OBC for the Canopy Tour & Tabyana Beach excursion in Roatan. Carnival's price was $89.99. Competitor was $55.00. Total OBC for four (+10%) is $153.96! AWESOME!

Competitor site is Roatan Christopher Tours dot com (all one word).

I think sometimes it is the luck of the draw or who looks at your request. This past feb we put in for the Stingray City and Dolphin swim excursion. I found it for almost $50 pp cheaper online and mine was OKed right away . My sister did the same thing and was denied so she contacted them again showing how everything matched un fortunately by then the other vendor had raised their price $40 so she did get a refund but much smaller than ours !

So what happens if the excursion offered by Carnival has two components, like in GC where they have stingray encounter and turtle farm? Can you add up the price for both of the non Carnival excursion and submit that?

And, what about in situation where Carnival offered transportation but the non Carnival does not offer transportation (GC turtle farm as an example again), does that eliminate the opportunity at a refund?

Thanks!!

So what happens if the excursion offered by Carnival has two components, like in GC where they have stingray encounter and turtle farm? Can you add up the price for both of the non Carnival excursion and submit that?

And, what about in situation where Carnival offered transportation but the non Carnival does not offer transportation (GC turtle farm as an example again), does that eliminate the opportunity at a refund?

Thanks!!

The excursions need to match. If carnival has transportation but the non Carnival doesn't, it will be denied

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Any other successful attempts for these Caribbean ports?

-St. Thomas

-San Juan

-Grand Turk

-St. Maarten

-Aruba

-St. Lucia

-Cozumel

-St. Kitts

Thanks in advance!

I don't know of any savings, sorry, but in St. Kitts I used Thenford Grey and he gave us the best island tour ever!

• 6 months later...

The link to submit the online form does not work if you are using Firefox or some browsers. You can fill in the form but nothing happens if you hit the submit button. I called and the online support person filled in and submitted the form for me.

We booked the Xplor Park All Inclusive in Cozumel which was $149 and they have it listed with transportation on the Xplor website for $118. I'm really hoping they approve it since that'd be almost $50 credit each!

I'll keep you posted. If you try to submit a form and can't, try internet explorer or another browser. :)