Last minute tips for the Breeze, and Carnival

jandtb

We leave in *gasp* 4 days sailing on the Breeze. This being our first Carnival cruise, and only having cruised with NCL once 5 years ago..., are there are last minute tips/tricks/things to pack/must do/good to avoid/ideas all you great cruisers would like to share?

Much appreciated!!

Edited by jandtb

Find the ship's "coin"!

Visit the spa during embarkation for your chance to win a spa package and/or other great prizes! I won on our last breeze trip! (Men's Groom/Shaving with Facial) :D

Enjoy your trip!

You are going to LOVE the Breeze. Our favorite ship, currently.:D:D

So much to DO!!!

Thrill Theater

Jimmy's C-Side BBQ

The Red Frog Pub

Free lunch at Cucina Del Capitano ( $12 for dinner, but SO worth it )

Get there EARLY for comedy shows...venue is WAY too small.

If Lido is packed and you cannot get a chair, go outside the Ocean Plaza doors on Deck 5. Chances are you will have it to yourself.:D

Honestly, I could go on and on.......

You are going to have a great cruise.

If you're a light breakfast person, have breakfast on the Ocean plaza down on deck 5 and avoid the crowds up on Lido. Nice continental breakfast there at the taste bar and tons of seating both indoor and out. They also set up a lunch there of a salad bar, soups, and wraps.

Must do's.. Guys burgers, Rope course, froot loop crusted french toast.Thirsty frog red ale, attend the Chog festival, stand under the bucket on the water course when it empties.. find the ships coin.. hint near the Serenity deck forward.. and last and most important.. Have fabulous cruise.

You are going to LOVE the Breeze. Our favorite ship, currently.:D:D

So much to DO!!!

Thrill Theater

Jimmy's C-Side BBQ

The Red Frog Pub

Free lunch at Cucina Del Capitano ( $12 for dinner, but SO worth it )

Get there EARLY for comedy shows...venue is WAY too small.

If Lido is packed and you cannot get a chair, go outside the Ocean Plaza doors on Deck 5. Chances are you will have it to yourself.:D

Honestly, I could go on and on.......

You are going to have a great cruise.

KPfromCT gave most of the recommendations that I was going to mention. The seating on the Lanai outside Ocean Plaza is a great plaza 24 hours a day to grab a seat and relax. At night, it's virtually empty except for a few smokers, but the breeze/wind will take the smoke away and it should be bothersome. Outside/between the Liquid Nightclub and Red Frog Pub they are chaise lounge type chairs to relax also.

Must do's.. Guys burgers, Rope course, froot loop crusted french toast.Thirsty frog red ale, attend the Chog festival, stand under the bucket on the water course when it empties.. find the ships coin.. hint near the Serenity deck forward.. and last and most important.. Have fabulous cruise.

WHATTTT?!? :eek: Where does one find that? I leave Next Saturday and need this info before I go!!! lol

WHATTTT?!? :eek: Where does one find that? I leave Next Saturday and need this info before I go!!! lol

Have not sailed with this yet but it is on the new brunch menu that replaces breakfast and lunch in the main dining room...sarah

Dont forget to come back here and give us a review!! We sail Aug 16, 2014!!! And as I sit here in MN getting 8-12" if snow with 30+ mph winds I reeeaaallyy can't wait:O

Good Morning, Here in Iowa..freezing...I have a question please..help. Sailing the Breeze in April and this is my very first cruise..and I am age 60..I will be traveling with 2 couples but I will be solo..They booked inside but I want balcony only..so my question is where on the ship (front,mid,aft) and what level would be my best choice. I am a very light sleeper so please any suggestions would help. Hopefully if I enjoy this cruise I can look forward to many more....this is on my bucket list...I always wanted to sail with my husband but never got the chance...I am now widow & want to experience this..at least once.....Thank you...:o

Good Morning, Here in Iowa..freezing...I have a question please..help. Sailing the Breeze in April and this is my very first cruise..and I am age 60..I will be traveling with 2 couples but I will be solo..They booked inside but I want balcony only..so my question is where on the ship (front,mid,aft) and what level would be my best choice. I am a very light sleeper so please any suggestions would help. Hopefully if I enjoy this cruise I can look forward to many more....this is on my bucket list...I always wanted to sail with my husband but never got the chance...I am now widow & want to experience this..at least once.....Thank you...:o

I have never been on the Breeze, but have had a few balconies. I would look for one midship, so that if the ship is rocking, you won't feel it so much. It would be like being in the middle of a teeter-tooter. I don't know if I would want to be on the deck directly below the pool, but it might be fine. You can also look on the deck plans to see what is on the deck above and not get one with any discos, gyms, etc. or dining rooms above.

I am sorry that you didn't get to do this with your husband, but am so glad that you are fulfilling one of your dreams.

Edited by Sheffie