Lobster question

shofer

On Summit about a week ago, someone at our table ordered four lobster tails.

Greetings

On the Feb 9 sailing of Silhouette they served the full tails. My petite SO had 3 of them. She loves lobster. The staff didn't even question it, brought her 2 together then a 3rd after she had finished the first 2. It was well prepared and actually very tasty.

Good Sailing

Tom

On the Feb 9 sailing of Silhouette they served the full tails. My petite SO had 3 of them. She loves lobster. The staff didn't even question it, brought her 2 together then a 3rd after she had finished the first 2. It was well prepared and actually very tasty.

It's just a good thing that everyone doesn't indulge to that degree. I can maybe see an occasional extra tail, but if everybody asks for three or four, it could soon reach a point where either late diners are told, "Sorry, all gone", the cost gets passed on to everybody in the form of (slightly) higher cruise prices, or they just drop the lobster altogether.

My DW also loves her lobster, but understands this is a rather pricey item and restricts herself to one tail, figuring that much was rightly included in the overall cost of the cruise.

A company I worked for experimented with offering free coffee from the coffee machine. It was on the honor system-- the company would spring for the coffee as long as it wasn't abused. Well, coffee consumption tripled. We were soon back to paying for our own coffee.

Edited by PartyAllDaTyme

Greetings

Good Sailing

Tom

Good for her. Kudos to the wait staff for accomodating her.