Average occupancy rates?

As an example, Oasis class ships have 5,400 passengers at double occupancy, yet they are certified to carry 6,296 passengers. So they can sail at more than 116% occupancy. I have sailed four times on 0-class, and never with less than 6,000 passengers. The maximum passenger limit comes from life boat/raft certification, and not from the number of beds on board. There are in fact more passenger beds on board than 6,296 in order to allow flexibility in selling cabins.

Thom

As an example, Oasis class ships have 5,400 passengers at double occupancy, yet they are certified to carry 6,296 passengers. So they can sail at more than 116% occupancy. I have sailed four times on 0-class, and never with less than 6,000 passengers. The maximum passenger limit comes from life boat/raft certification, and not from the number of beds on board. There are in fact more passenger beds on board than 6,296 in order to allow flexibility in selling cabins.

Thom

Not sure what the double / max occupancy rates are for the Radience class but I counted around 800 extra berths above the standard double occupancy.

Not sure what the double / max occupancy rates are for the Radience class but I counted around 800 extra berths above the standard double occupancy.
According to the internet:rolleyes: Radiance double occupancy is 2112; maximum occupancy is 2501, not sure how many berths they have.

Thom

According to the internet:rolleyes: Radiance double occupancy is 2112; maximum occupancy is 2501, not sure how many berths they have.

Thom

Thanks . So they could actually fit 2900 board if they filled every bed BUT they do max out at 2501.

Looks like at least in this case they have double the number of 3/4 beds than they actually are able to sell.

Saw this discussion on another thread this afternoon and decided to count the number of 3/4 berths.

Edited by Ourusualbeach