Premium drink question

dancrm12000

From the X website:

Premium Package

For the ultimate in value and convenience, our premium package provides all the benefits of our Premium Non-Alcoholic Package.......

Premium Non-Alcoholic Package

Enjoy nearly our entire selection of sodas selections on board including all canned and fountain soft drinks from Coca-Cola, premium bottled water from Evian, Perrier and San Pellegrino, specialty coffees and teas, non-alcoholic frozen drinks and smoothies, Red Bull Energy Drink and specialty waters from Vitamin Water.

Yes... Premium drinks packages covers everything (except minibar, shops and those automated wine machines) up to $13 per glass... you can pay the difference for anything over that. However, unless it has changed recently, I believe as with Blu, you can only use the Aqua Spa Cafe if you have an Aqua Class cabin. I tried last July on Eclipse and was politely informed my inside cabin class did not qualify to use it... even though I had premium drink package. Didn't bother me though as it was just as close to walk the other direction and get a different kind of health smootie by the name of a BBC (Bailey's Banana Colada)

:-)

I was in a regular balcony cabin and had no problem using the Aqua Spa Cafe on the Summit, which is by the indoor swimming pool. Yes, the smoothies were covered by my premium package and so were the interesting yogurt things they make there. It is weird they are covered, but they ring them in as an energy drink even though they are not a drink at all.

As stated, the Aqua Spa Café is not affiliated with Aqua Class and is open to anyone.

It has limited hours and, at least on our Summit cruise a few weeks ago, closed about 2:30 each day.

That being said, I enjoyed the smoothies and the juices (liked the juices better- the smoothies could be gritty) at no cost with the premium package. Unlike other ships, the yogurt parfaits were not included in the package (but then, they aren't drinks, so it isn't surprising).

Enjoy!