Whale Tail Cups

Cruisin May 2012

On at least one of our Pride cruises, the whale tail cup was available on embarkation day, and again, later in the cruise (can't remember what day that was, sorry).

I do not have current information as to whether they are still available or available on all ships.

Good luck!:)

I'm going to try to sell mine in my next yard sale - stupid thing is practically impossible to get fully clean and just takes up space!:mad:

I'm going to try to sell mine in my next yard sale - stupid thing is practically impossible to get fully clean and just takes up space!:mad:

I have mine nearly filled with quarters. May be helpful on our next cruise - it sure does make a better bank than a cup!

Kevin C

Im getting one as soon as I get on the Magic in March!! I want a coconut one too. I have the blowfish!!:D

And there is a new blue fish I am after, and then my collection is complete! The disco ball is still the best though LOL

Disco Ball??!!?? OH I would love to have one of those!! Can you still get them?

They are the BEST! I will get one more because all my girlfriends fight over it when we get together LOL

I know they rotate them every day, you can ask kindly too and they may get them for you - the gent that told me the disco ball was coming up went and fetched one for me

I am making it a point to hit up every bar on the ship so what one doesn't have I am sure another will. I do know if you ask nicely and give a tip, they will usually fetch one up for you if they don't have one there handy. When I got my blowfish, they were walking around the Lido with the DOD in them.

Edited by PegLuvsCrusin

And there is a new blue fish I am after, and then my collection is complete! The disco ball is still the best though LOL

We've got two of those blue fish going in the yard sale, too. Almost as much of a pain in the butt to wash as the stupid whale tail!:rolleyes::mad::p

I got the blue fish a couple of weeks ago. It is so cute!!! I need the puffer fish.

FYI I didnt see the whale tail for sail on the Victory earlier this month I could have missed it but I need that one and was looking for it.

I have mine nearly filled with quarters. May be helpful on our next cruise - it sure does make a better bank than a cup!

Kevin C

Post #5, by LoveMyBoxer in this thread:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1450905

...shows the best use for the whale tail cup I've ever seen. Really cute.:)

Do they have the whale tail cups on all cruises? If so, does anybody know which day I would most likely be able to get one? We are on a 7 day Eastern Caribbean out of Miami on the Liberty. Thanks for the help.... My sister really want's one!

For whatever reason, not all of the souvenir cups are made available on every cruise. Last year, when we were on the Liberty, I asked one of the bartenders (on embarkation day) at the Blue Iguana what day the Whale Tail cups would be available for sale. She said she didn't think they were being sold on that cruise, but she would check for me. So, the next day, when I asked again, she said they weren't being sold, but she would check to see if she could get a couple for me. Then, later on, ta-daa!, she had a couple for me.:) So, with a big "Thank-you!" (and an extra tip), I got two just for asking. You may have to do the same thing. No harm in asking. And you just might get lucky.;)