Zumba on the Silhouette?

WAR

My wife and I are leaving at the end of March on the Eastern Caribbean cruise. She absolutely loves Zumba and I read classes were held on this ship.

Can anyone provide any details / feedback? Thanks!

My wife and I are leaving at the end of March on the Eastern Caribbean cruise. She absolutely loves Zumba and I read classes were held on this ship.

Can anyone provide any details / feedback? Thanks!

Yes, typically mid morning on the pool deck. Will be posted in the daily newsletter.

Enjoy.

Edited by Cruise a holic

We have not sailed on Silhouette. However, on Eclipse, Zumba was offered twice per day on sea days, morning around 9:30 and the aft about 3:30, and once on port days about 4 or 4:30. I forget. It was a TA so we had the classes mostly in the forward lounge on the cooler days and a few on the pool deck as we approached the Caribbean. I found the pool deck very hot for the classes.

I believe the classes are fleet wide.

Edited by YVR cruiser

We just got off Silhouette two weeks ago (sob). There was Zumba on the pool deck both in the mornings and some afternoons.

I am not a Zumba person, but I stopped to watch, because the guy who teaches it was SO entertaining. He weighs about 80 lbs. and wears very loose tank tops and knows all the steps...he was dancing and flapping and twisting all over the place.