Anyone Need Savings Certificates For Friends??

I am curious where everyone gets these friends coupons from??? I have sailed many many years, and never heard of them.

Where are you getting them??? thanks..

I think they are usually sent only after your first cruise and when you get your C&A membership packet. Sometimes, for no apparent reason, some C&A members seem to get them in their quarterly magazines.

beachchick

Judi, You have to have not made final payment on the cruise and you must book before August 14,2005. If you meet these provisions and can use all four, I will send out Monday morning. Sorry all.........wish I had more of them.

Flashyfishy....thank you once again. We are not paid off yet and have used one of these coupons alread that one of our group had. As I emailed you, you helped out a young soldier just returning from Iraq that is going on this for his celebration on making it home!!! Also, three volunteer firemen and their wives will appreciate the $50 each off!!!

Thanks again!!!!!

Judi

(Beachchick here)

tronan and kenandlaura06: It's not a matter of going someplace or calling someone to get them. There's no website or coupon book or anything like that. RCI usually sends a $50 use-for-any-cruise certificate (plus one for a friend) to people after they've completed their first RCI cruise. It's kind of incentive to book again. They also tend to send a $50 one with the introductory C&A package (which you can join after your first cruise). Only one may used per cabin.

Lately there have been many, many posts of people asking, pleading, begging, etc. for someone to give them a $50 Friend coupon if it's not being used. That's pretty much the only way to get one, other than RCI sending it as I described above. A few CC members have posted when they have one that isn't going to be used also. But your only way to get one at this point is to plead for one on the board.

beachchick

Archived